View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Personal Taobao Agent

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Personal Taobao Agent
Posted by: Lilyli87 (IP Logged)
Date: April 03, 2015 02:31AM
Hello everyone,

I'm Lily, working as personal taobao agent over two years, gaining many very kind good friends all over the world, i help them purchase taobao items everyday. I live in Shenyang, Liaoning Province, is responsible for commuciating with my clients and taobao sellers, i will pass all questions they want to know to the taobao sellers, and also give my clients some advice according to my shopping experience for their reference. For example, some are fake sellers, some items have bad comments. And i can try the find the high performance ratio items for my clients to save most.

I have a good friend and partner, she lives in Shenzhen, where has the best logistic system in China. So i will ask the taobao sellers to send items directly to my friend, and after she receives the items, she will check the quantity, color, size, and quality. And she will take photos for all items, then i will send photos to you. And then she will package all items and ask the logistic system to weigh the package, and after you transfer the shipping fee, we will send it out.

This is our team, your personal taobao agent, will try our best to meet all your demands.
Only charge 5% as the service fee. Welcome to contact me for the cooperation, you will be very satisfied with our service, thanks!

Pls don't hesitate to contact me at email: [email protected], skype: lily.li871

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Personal Taobao Agent - Personal Taobao Agent
page served in 0.097s