Job offer in Beijing: Graphic Designer
Posted by: Csoft.International
Date: April 27, 2015 04:00AM
CSOFT is seeking a graphic designer as we grow our dedicated communications division. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving design industry. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in branding, communication strategies, and illustration. If you are a fun, outgoing, talented creative who is proficient in visual communication with both print and online channels and you’re a little bit quirky with a flexible personality, you will fit perfectly with our innovative and highly creative marketing team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Design of company magazine
• Design marketing collateral, posters, and other printed products/advertising
• Design layout of online communications such as blog posts and press releases
• Design sales material such as data sheets, white papers, proposals, etc.
• Design marketing related material for companywide events, tradeshows, etc.
• Brainstorm and conceptualization process
• Proactive, can-do attitude. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative, is eager to explore new avenues, and creates new opportunities
• Irrespective of your degree or background, you should possess an exceptional ability to problem solve, be a team player, and think creatively
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must for this position. You should be positive and open, reliable and independent
• Good command of English. Some Mandarin ability is a plus, though not required
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in graphic design or similar
• Extraordinary eye for detail. Fully familiar with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Self-directed, confident, and creative
• Familiarity with 3DMax, Maya, Blender, or other 3D software. Experience using AfterEffects, FinalCutPro, and Premier is preferred
• Passionate about the craft of graphic design and fully familiar with near-future trends
This opportunity is located in our Beijing office.
If you are interested in further information, please send your CV and a cover letter to Alma Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about CSOFT, our business, vision, people, and available opportunities, please visit our website at [www.csoftintl.com