Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Business Partner in Hong Kong and Mainland China
Posted by: Acdsouza (IP Logged)
Date: May 03, 2015 05:41AM
A Canadian Citizen and experienced immigration and citizenship consultant with over 20 years experience and thousands of satisfied clients, wishes to expand into Hong Kong and Mainland China. With office in Canada and Dubai, I wish to take advantage of the huge market in HK and China for HNW high networth individuals who wish to have a second home with residency or passport.

I am seeking a honest, reliable and serious partner to expand in these areas. You will be responsible for business development and sales while I will provide the legal background for processing applications successfully.

Partnership Investmment
Posted by: Bhenz00 (IP Logged)
Date: May 03, 2015 09:48PM
Hello,
I am Bruton H, from United Kingdom. I have a very Large amount I want to invest in your Country.
Kindly let me know the possibility of investing the funds in your country with you as a business partner. I look forward to receiving your urgent reply via my private Email: brutonhenz@yahoo.com
Tel: +44-704-0107978
Kind Regards,
Bruton H.

Re: Business Partner in Hong Kong and Mainland China
Posted by: Luckywang (IP Logged)
Date: May 21, 2015 11:17AM
hi ,

I am interested in your plan .

but some details need to be claified further .like about the work details , salairy , reponsibility and what acquired for this job ?

if possible, pls contact me ..

thanks

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.544s