View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Your Business partner\assistant in China
Posted by: Sarita (IP Logged)
Date: August 12, 2008 01:38AM
Dear All:

My Chinese name is Haiyan, but someone call me Sara.i am from China, now living in Guangzhou.
I speak English, Chinese(Mandarin), Chinese(Cantonese), Spanish.
I have three years foreign trade experiences, and i can help you in searching products in China, in charge of exportation for you.

If you want to make business in China, if you want to find a partner who can help you in China, if you want to make money without coming to China, pls contact with me and i am sure we can cooperate well.

my email:sara_liu1210@hotmail.com
my mobile:0086-13826195336

Best regards
Sara

Re: Your Business partner\assistant in China
Posted by: Jela (IP Logged)
Date: October 19, 2008 03:07PM
Hello, I'm looking for a partner in french antiques business. I would like to sell french antiques in China so I'd like to find someone interested in being my representative or interested in setting a french antiques business. Don't hesitate to contact me!!!! JF.

Posted by: Sergio125 (IP Logged)
Date: October 21, 2008 01:34AM
hello i'm looking for a partner in china
i'd like to sell radiators for heating and find someone interested to sell my products or to be my representative.
i'm also interested to buy goods in china
actually i'm in shanghai
if you are interested in my products please contact me and i'll send you by e-mail the brochures so you can have a look

Posted by: Alifu (IP Logged)
Date: November 21, 2008 04:15AM
hello, i am looking for a partner who can handling export import business from china to bangladesh. my first choice to import solar energy system. can u do this.

Posted by: Jilly (IP Logged)
Date: January 27, 2009 06:45AM
Hi,
My nma is Jilly, I am a beautiful Chinese woman, but I am a honest Chinese woman too.I live USA and China, I have too much business experises, if you want build your business at China, you can connect me, my email address is: jillydu03@yahoo.com.cn

Posted by: Liangkozi (IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2009 04:30AM
Hello there,

Hope this message finds you doing well.

My name is Joe Zhang, I am currently working as an independant business assistant in Shenzhen, China. I am posting this message to see you're interested in hiring me as your representative/agent in China given the qualifications and experiences I possess.

I have extensive factory base and abundant experiences and skills on sourcing and dealing with our domestic factories. What I am capable of are, but not limited to, as below:

* Sourcing reliable factories and manufacturers in mainland China,
* Negotiating cost and finalizing price,
* Getting heavily involved in sample approval process,
* Following up orders and problem solving,
* Production and pre-shipment quality inspection,
* Shipment, handling paperwork, and etc.

Thanks for your time and consideration and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

P.S. If you happen to use Skype or MSN, probably we can have a good talk there and get to know each other better.

Warm regards

Joe Zhang
Tel: 86-755-8347 8449
Mobile: 86-135 1095 1485
MSN: bullguyjoe@hotmail.com
Email: merchandise.cn@gmail.com

Posted by: Deercome (IP Logged)
Date: June 08, 2009 05:25AM
hi,everyone
this is Andy from Shenzhen,China,we are pc speakers manufacturer,if you interested,pls contact my msn dstar1230@hotmail.com,Thx

Posted by: Saroor (IP Logged)
Date: June 27, 2009 11:03AM
Dear Sir,
Let me introduce myself:
I am Ahmad Saroor of Jamshedpur, India, working in M/S. Tata Steel, Jamshedpur about to retire, I am very much interested to be a Business Partner of any Organization, I have skills in Projects and Production related activities. If any Organization or Individual wishes to set up any Industrial Plant specifically Rolling Mill, Chemical Industry, Water Treatment Plant or any other plant suitable to their choice then I am ready to co-operate with them for their proposed Business Proposal spreading my services in lieu of my past experiences in the area of Projects & Production.
I am not an investor but shall co-operate you with my all efforts.
Also I have keen desire to have a job in any Esteemed Prestigious Organization; I am interested for the Position of General Manager, Project Manager, Production Manager, Q/A Manager, Factory Manager, Consultant etc. If you refer me for this offer and need my CV, then do write me I shall send my CV for your perusal.
If any Organization or Industry considers me suitable for this Offer then do contact me
My Contact Details are:
E-mail: asaroor@gmail.com , saroor@rediffmail.com
Mobile: 09234588613/ 09835544991
Tel No. 0091-657-2309910 (Residence)
Tel No. 0091-657-2142604 (Office)
Looking forward for your immediate response.
Thanks and best regards
Ahmad Saroor
Tata Steel
Jamshedpur
India
Date: 28/06/2009

Posted by: Vaibhaw (IP Logged)
Date: December 01, 2009 02:22PM
Hi Dear,

Let me indruduce my self : I am running a internet Marketing company here in INDIA , and I am looking for a buiness partnet there in China , So that I can get buiness from there and buildup a strong partnership there.

Please let me know if you can help me out in this.

Posted by: Educationopportunity (IP Logged)
Date: December 09, 2009 12:46PM
Dear all,

I am a business man in Singapore. I am looking for business opportunity in China as well. If anyone wants a joint-venture, pls let me know again. Thanks.

Rgds,
Glen

Posted by: Mandyhumanbeing (IP Logged)
Date: December 11, 2009 07:58AM
hello everybody.My name is Mandy from china,now i am live in guangzhou.am working for a foreigne investment consultant centre.and i know some information like chinese company registration,chinese working-visa,resident visa ,invitation letter,,Hk company,some regulation of china.so i am looking for friends who can chat about life,business,or the foreign law, tax policy...something like this.i want learn more.thanks very much.
my contact no.:15813399947
my contact msn:mandy_hu123@hotmail.com

Posted by: Julietm (IP Logged)
Date: December 16, 2009 08:35AM
China personal biz translator/Sourcing assistant/QC inspector/private tour guide

Mktshanghai to your every detail of requirements and assists helping to make a profitable, enjoyable, comfortable and valuable trip to maximize your stay in China.

mktshanghai services cover all the cities of China, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Chengdu, Yiwu, Changshu, Nantong, Hangzhou, Xiamen etc.

What We Offer to You:
- searching and identifying right Chinese business partners for you,
- collecting general information of the enterprises you are interested in,
- establishing contacts between you and the Chinese partners,
- coordinating the relationship between you and your partners in China,
- fixing appointments with the right persons you would like to visit,
- making trip itineraries and providing a one-to-one business trip guide accompanying you for the whole business journey so that you will be free from all trip troubles concerned,
- tickets and hotel reservations
- interpretation (between English and Chinese),
- negotiation assistance and trip trouble-shooter
- acting as your right hand to fulfill your business missions in China.
- After trip service, etc.

mkTshanghai------Maximize your trip in China!

Posted by: Producingled (IP Logged)
Date: January 27, 2010 04:19AM
We are a LED light factory in Ningbo, China. We specialize in the production of LED Lights such as: LED Ball Bulbs, LED tubes, LED lighting, spots, down lights. DIP & SMD LED 3528 and 5050 , led flood (projector) lights & led streetlights, LED corn light, Diamond light, Bee hole light, Sunlight lamp, Remote and Sciense light, and so on! We have a good quality and very competitive price! Besides, the other standard products are designed by ourself also

We’ve a sole representative in London, who can take sample to your office if you want. Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you details.

If customer has customized inquiry, please provide the specific. kindly, our R&D could support as customer’s request.

Best regards,
Joyce Lee
EMAIL:tradewithchina@126.com

Posted by: Producingled (IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2010 03:42AM
Hello,

I am currently a buyer for a UK company which specializes in LED lighting. Having been in LED light field for over 2 years, I have extensive factory base and abundant experiences and skills on sourcing and dealing with our domestic factories. Most of my supplier factories are in Zhejiang province, which is already known as the industrial production centre of the world. I am quite familiar with full series of LED lights like Outdoor Lighting, holiday Lighting , Flashlights ,Torch ,car LED light, household LED light and auto LED light etc. When you come to China, we can book hotel for you and accompany you to all the suppliers you need to visit so that you can talk with them face to face.
I can help you identify a qualified factory and find a model with competitive price according to your specific requirement.
What I am capable of are, but not limited to, as below:
* Sourcing reliable factories and manufacturers in mainland China,
* Negotiating cost and finalizing price,
* Getting heavily involved in sample approval process,
* Following up orders and problem solving,
* Production and pre-shipment quality inspection,
* Shipment, handling paperwork, and etc.

Regards,
Joyce
Email: wanbinfu@126.com

Posted by: 7194697735 (IP Logged)
Date: February 12, 2010 04:10PM
Hello
Here in my city Shiraz the people loves chines food very much but unfortunately there is no chines restaurant . We can have a good business if you want to joint me . smileys with beer
My email : amrollah.amidi@yahoo.com

Posted by: Apsherpa (IP Logged)
Date: March 23, 2010 01:30AM
I am currently looking somebody who can help me to set up a trading company in China and also who can introduce me manufacturer of apparel for montaineering, out door and leasure were.
If you are interested please contact me with your ideas and how you can help me. I can also consider you as a business partner if you are really interested my plan.

Ang
Email: apsherpa@gmail.com

Posted by: 11223344 (IP Logged)
Date: March 23, 2010 01:14PM
Hi dear

I'm a businessman looking right now to make a factory for usb products in saudi arabia.

in another words, i would like to buy the machinery, equipment, and tools etc and the engineers who can supervise and operate the factory.

Good luck, happy to receive any ideas from you.

Posted by: Recold (IP Logged)
Date: April 05, 2010 01:10PM
Hi
For your kind referance to introduce ourself we are well setteled businessman in north India. I m a Mechanical Engg. I m very keen to start business with China. Pls guide how do we proceed in doing so. Presently i m dealing with all type SITC jobs of airconditioning & Refrigeration units.

PRABHJOT SINGH
M : +919317610777
prabhjot_1in@rediffmail.com
recoldcorp@hotmail.com

Posted by: Dnirinel (IP Logged)
Date: April 06, 2010 04:58AM
First,
What is Lockerz?
Lockerz is a site that visits. At each log on each day get 2 points. Every day you will ask a question, which still get 2 points if you answer correctly. Sending an invitation to a friend, you get 2 points. 20 invitations to become Z-Lister, automatically receive a shirt with locker, cool, gift, and from here, instead of 2 points wins the double, meaning 4.
With the points earned can "buy" products (iPod, Macbook, Iphone, PSP, X-box, etc.). IPods (from 200ptz) Macbookuri (from 1000ptz) iPhone (from 325ptz) PSP's (200ptz) X-boxes (675). You can enter the site only by invitation, in case you're interested, send your invitation.

To request access to your next link

[invite.lockerz.ro]

Waiting for your requests

Posted by: Alexandra333 (IP Logged)
Date: August 12, 2010 11:49PM
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a business partnes in overseas. About me and my company:
Native Russian, my partner is Spanish, we have a trading company in Shanghai,both of us are permanently live and work in China. We can find any product in Chinese factories, sign a contract on behalf of our company and send it to overseas. So we are looking for people who is interested to become our partners. There are 2 ways of partnership could be considered:

1. You have a business contacts with peple who is interested in Chinese product. You find that product, prepare our Business Proposal. You get comissions.

2. You have a company in overseas and you are personally interested in buying a product in China.

Other kinds of partnership could be also considered.
Please contact me via my email: alexandramededa@gmail.com

Thanks,
Alexandra

Posted by: Power.Yang (IP Logged)
Date: August 16, 2010 02:58AM
artnership/collaboration

As one of the first leading professional Imp & Exp teams in Beijing, China, we help foreign companies, factories, representative offices and individuals in and out of China to deal with customs clearance, document handling, freight forwarding and etc.

Currently we welcome anyone who has the entrepreneurial skills and passion to build a bilateral trade relationship between China and your country.

The ideas are straightforward as shown below:
• CTH Imp & Exp will work as platform and provide the followings resources to our partners, but not limited to that:
1. Professional Imp & Exp support which includes tax, tax refund, documents, inspections, local regulations and delivery
2. Marketing research for certain product ranges
3. Liaison with government bodies
4. Free use of our office facilities
• Our Partner will focus on the followings issues, but are not limited to them:
1. Liaison with potential customers in your country
2. Guidance to Chinese counterparts regarding markets, products, customer information and etc
• Areas CTH Imp & Exp and its partners will be looking at together includes:
1. Imp & Exp agency services for foreign companies
2. Strategic sourcing in China
3. Finding OEM factories in China
4. Importing foreign products into China
5. Promoting products for foreign companies
6. Market – entry advices for foreign companies
7. Follow up CTH’s clients
8. More to be discussed with the partner

We have successfully worked with several partners in Beijing and would like to promote this business model.

best regards

Power Yang
Sales manager
CTH (Beijing) Imp & Exp Co.,Ltd
Head office - Address: 12 Floor, BJ Capital steel intl building, XiZhiMen, Beijing, China Chong Wen Men office - Suite.722. Beijing Mix, Dong Xing Long Jie 58, Chongwen district, Beijing, China.
Tel: +86 10 67022048
Mobile: +86 15810076570
Email: cth_yang@hotmail.com

Posted by: Zmber (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2010 08:26PM
Hello,spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

My name is Zember Liu,I am a Chinese girl and living in Wenzhou city of Zhejiang province,There are many small and middle size factories in my city.I have more than three years sales representative in Gearbox industry.

If you need any one to help you in China,please contact me without hesitation.

Regards

Zember Liu
MSN:zemberliu@hotmail.com
E-mail:zemberliu@gmail.com

Posted by: Real.Don (IP Logged)
Date: November 20, 2010 03:25PM
Hi,i live in london but if anyone want to have a representative in congo (kinshasa) i am ready for that for any business.thanks.

Posted by: Abofaiza (IP Logged)
Date: December 29, 2010 02:41AM
hi evry one am from sudan and i have servise office in china for 10 years experiance am looking for customer how looking for goods in china and i can do shipping and check goods
my office in wi wu city

Posted by: Jasonholland123 (IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2011 10:11AM
hello i am looking for a chinese bussiness parter for me to buy products from and they post them to me from china to the united kingdom, i am interested in designer clothes mostly, thank you. send me an email at dipper-2k7@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested, thank you

Posted by: Joseph1 (IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2011 01:47AM
Hello my name is joseph im looking world wide business partner i have got company based in U.K i can distribute your product over U.K and E.U wellcome everyone can you please send me email if you interst thank you.
josephwright98@yahoo.co.uk

Posted by: Qinqinbetter (IP Logged)
Date: February 11, 2011 10:33PM
Hi Everybody, This is qinqin .(which has the same pronuncation with english words” chin chin”). I graduated in 2007 with english major, so i am very confident with my english skilles including reading ,writing, listening ,speaking and translation . In the past three years , i have been involved in many different kinds industries , such as automation industry, food industry, promotional products , garment industry, machinery industry,etc. so i am very familiar with internation business .

And i can offer the following service with high quality:

1.Business interpreter for business meetings, visiting suppliers,negotiating price,booth exhibitor ,visiting exhibitions,etc
2:Business assistant including set up company in china ; search for suppliers or clients ; make appointment with suppliers or potential clients ; assist to negotiate price, assist to make the contract ; monitor the products quality ; track the order ; remit the payment ; etc
3. Airport/train station pickup & seeoff , ticket booking and Car Rental
4. Hotel/restaurant/massage/spa recommendatuon and reservations.

Please feel free to contact if you need a hand for your business in china. It will be my pleasure to work with you and grow with your business.

Contact information :
Mobile:0086-13482286062
Email:qinqinbetter2008@163.com qinqin.gan@gmail.com
msn:qinqinbetter2008@163.com
QQ:346909001

Re: China/Shenzhen/GZ Business partner,assistant,Tour Guide,Interpreter, Freelance
Posted by: 12345678 (IP Logged)
Date: March 09, 2011 09:43PM
Shenzhen Translator, Interpreter, Business Assistant & Tour Guide 15818685956
Shenzhen Interpreter,Shenzhen Translator,Shenzhen Business Assistant,Shenzhen Tour Guide, Shenzhen Fair Interpreter/translator +86 15818685956@139.com

I have been working as English to Chinese or vice versa interpreter and translator for 4 years.

I am very familiar with the products like electronics, mobile phones, Memory card(TF,SD card), USB, MP3, Gift promotion products, security product, furniture, shoes, clothes, bags, LED light, IC chips, robot vacuum cleaner, dental therapeutic machine and many others. Also I have many factories contacts and can recommend the quality factory to you.I’m qualified for business negotiation interpreting, know how to arrange your travel and accommodation in China and will surely help my customer find the resources they’re looking for and i am very familar with the B2B platforms.

The following is a list of my recent jobs.
1st-5th March 2011,Work as a business interpreter to assist my Indian client and Chinese Client for negotiating the price of Memory card,Mp3, USB, RO, led light and visiting many good quality suppliers.

21th-24th Feb. 2011,Work as a business interpreter to assist my Chinese clients and Italian Client for sampliing issues and factory visiting about the Gift products such as speakers, etc.

10-11th Feb. 2011, Work as a business interpreter to assist my clients from the United Arab Emirates to looking for the LED light and TF, SD card, negotiate the price. I got the good quality suppliers namelist.

9th-20th Jan., 2011, Scheduled to accompany and arrange the trip and accommodation for their business trip to Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan Cities for my three Indian clients who are the hotel owners and the architectural designer for construction material and hotel stuff's market investigation such as dinnerware, plates, lock, ceramics products, Led lighting, switches, woods, natural stone, roof tiles. I got many good suppliers contact for the above products.

19-22th Nov. 2010, paid a visit to Shenzhen Hi-Tech Fair with my India Customer for three days for interpreting and doing the market search, so I gained some knowledge about the market trends.

6th Nov. 2010 Work as a interpreter to assist a reporter in the 25th World Battery, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition in Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center.

8-21th Oct. 2010 Accompanied New Zealand clients to Qingdao, Shangdong Province to business negotiation about the red wine.

6th Oct. 2010 Assisted Iraqi Customer to deal with the office establishing such as office internet installation, open bank account, print name card, etc for his Shenzhen office.

20-22th Sep. 2010 Escort interpreter for Indian clients to buy and export the webbing, plastic material in Dongguan city.

15-29th Aug 2010, Escort interpreter for Indian client and assisted him to puchase IC product and visit more than 20 suppliers in Shenzhen.

10th Aug 2010 Negotiation interpreting between Middle-East traders and a CEO of Fishing net light manufacturer in Haifen County, Guangdong province.

15 July- 5 Aug 2010 Interpreter and Order Coordinator for German customer.

Gained full knowledge of the copy mobilephone and helped the client fullowing up and tracking the whole process till the goods exporting to the destination.During this time, I collected many mobillphone suppliers contacts.

Email: 15818685956@139.com

MSN: smartrans2008@hotmail.com

Re: China/Shenzhen/GZ Business partner,assistant,Tour Guide,Interpreter, Freelance
Posted by: Jessieleiwen (IP Logged)
Date: March 17, 2011 11:51PM
i am jessie ,shenzhen ,China, deal in with network products, we hope to do t he business partner with foreigner ,waiting for your good news .
msn /email:pepe_wen@hotmail.com
tel :0086-13543342069

Posted by: Bella.Pope (IP Logged)
Date: June 08, 2011 05:20AM
Hi, this is Bella Pope, who lives in Guangzhou of China as a freelance English-Chinese business interpreter/assistant.
The following is what I can do for you:
1. Airport pick-up & drop-off
2. Freelance interpreter to break down your language barrier and communicate with the local people
3. Business assistant, eg.visiting factories/suppliers, price negotiation, shipment, etc.
4. Following your business orders when you are not in China.Such as check goods before loading (QC) and check quality of packing (or make the packing as the request )
5. Translate the document/Email/website…
6. Book the cheapest but comfortable hotel, flight ticket, arrange the transportation, car rent service so on to pare down your expenses to a bare minimum.
Profession! Nice character! I’m sure I can offer perfect services for you. Choose me to complete your China trip.
Pls feel free to contact me following:Cell: 0086-13710964064
MSN/Email:gxfoge@hotmail.com
Wish you a fruitful trip in China.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.192s