Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Re: Your Business partner\assistant in China
Posted by: Liushen (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2011 12:28AM
Hello, I am from China. My hobby is make friends overseas. Please contact me QQ571368806MSN: noseda12@live.cn

Posted by: Ekkopal (IP Logged)
Date: June 17, 2011 06:24AM
Ekko-Pal Industries Limited has all the required resources and capabilities to act as your efficient and professional sourcing/buying office in China. Here are whys:

Supply Chain Management

Ekko-Pal takes pride in having a team of very experienced and dedicated staff who have been doing an excellent job on communicating closely with our customers and factories, making sure things are moving ahead as expected throughout the entire supply chain management process.

Over the past years, we've established strategic relationship with many reliable factories and suppliers, which is extremely important to the success of our supply chain management. Thanks to the trust we've gained from the factories we're working with, we could get better price and delivery time. To ensure product quality all the time, our Q.C. staff would be deployed at the factory when production run starts despite the fact that factorys' in house quality control system is in place.

Every time customer comes back to us with repeat order and new projects, we feel proud because we know we've added value to their business.

Professional Logistics Solutions

Ekko-Pal partners up with a professional Dongguan based international logistics company, which enables us to serve our customers better. From inland trucking service, China customs declaration, through goods shipment via air or ocean, we're working closely with our logistics partner to assure your goods are to be delivered to your designated place on time.

Low Operation Overheads

We moved our base from Shenzhen to Dongguan in the Jan. of 2011 because it reduces our office operation overheads drastically. What's more important, we're now closer to the factories and able to show up at factories in a matter of hours if there're any urgent issues that need to be taken care of.

For more info about us and what we can do for you and your company, please visit our web site www.ekko-pal.com for details. Please drop a note to sales (at)ekko-pal(dot)com if you have an immediate need on our services.

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: June 22, 2011 12:19PM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Posted by: Wowbiz (IP Logged)
Date: July 02, 2011 11:00AM
Hi, can assist you with antiques and old wristwatches?

Thankyou Alan

alantenn@yahoo.co.uk

Posted by: Samnancy (IP Logged)
Date: July 04, 2011 09:30PM
I am Nancy,have three years of furniture manufacturing factory working experience.I believe i am ready for a more challenge job.I would love to be your partner or assistant in China of furniture,help you following the orders' status,communicate with your suppliers,do the quality control,search and gather information about new vendors and report to you.
I am confident in my oral and writing English,i do qualify to a according job.
Hope my enthusiasm and positive action could work better for both of us.

Please feel free to contact me.
Cell phone:0086-15015168482
email:qianxiujun@163.com

Posted by: Chinaagent (IP Logged)
Date: July 09, 2011 05:49AM
Hello

With 3 years experience work as China assistant, below are what we can do:
1, Sourcing.
2, Paper works, like cost sheet, IV, PO.
3, Pallet arrangement, container loading options.
4, Inspection.
5, Packshot (take picture from samples).
6, Design, 3D (extra cost needed).
7, Make Powerpoint for your presentation.
8, Handling import and export
9, Assembly (import food or something from other countries, buy packaging in China, assembly in assembling factory, them ship ready-packed products to buyer, food grade assembling factory is available if required).

Best Regards!
Your China Assistant.
87875775@163.com

Posted by: Luici9.Candy (IP Logged)
Date: July 12, 2011 04:52AM
Hi,

I'm Candy based in Guangzhou, China. With more than 10 years engaged in the foreign trade business, I have plenty experiences in the whole export procedure. What's more, I'm a professional product sourcing agent, I'm familiar with the following industries like electronics, toys, plastics, clothing, gifts and crafts, gardens, furnitures, etc. Welcome to give me email to further discussion.
Email (& MSN): gzcandy_168@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Posted by: Ekkopal (IP Logged)
Date: July 15, 2011 11:35AM
Ekko-Pal Industries Limited provides professional engineering, sourcing, quality control, product development and other business assistant services mainly for small and medium sized European and American companies in China.

You/your company will be going to have following advantages by appointing us as your sourcing/business operation office in China:

* Drastic reduction on the amount of time you spend on dealing with Chinese factories and suppliers,
* Reduced business operation overheads in China,
* Professional company image to the factories and suppliers you're working with,
* Cheaper goods price & on time delivery,
* 100% quality control and consistent product quality,
* Smooth, accurate and timely communication with Chinese factories,
* Worry-free goods procurement from China

Please visit our company web site at [www.ekko-pal.com] for detailed info on how we could be of assistance to your business operation in China. We believe we could help your company develop your competitive edge over your competitors with our "on the ground" service in China.

If you have an immediate need on the services we're offering, pleaes give us a call at 86-769-8187 0779 or send us an email to sales(at)ekko-pal.com.

We're looking forward to working with you & your company.

-------------------------------------
Joe Zhang
Project Manager
Ekko-Pal Industries Limited (Dongguan)

Posted by: Janeliu317 (IP Logged)
Date: September 06, 2011 04:06AM
This is Jane in SZ, China, a city just next to HK.

I am an easy-going Chinese girl with open mind, optimism, strong responsibility, and strong capability. I have been working as English to Chinese or vice versa interpreter and translator for 3years involving different fields and products, such as internet, jewllery, materials, LED light, furniture, gifts, crafts, ornaments, medical and beauty devices, cosmetics, foreign trade business, products instructions and manuals, installation instructions etc. As a freelancer, I have plenty of time to accompany you as interpreter anywhere in china, and will take good care of your visit and arrange everything very well for you, as I have 7years of working experience in foreign trade companies, very familiar with all export procedures.

My service includes sourcing factories and products, making appointments, renting cars,visiting factories and exhibitions, negotiating with factories, following up orders, arranging shipments, booking tickets and hotels, airport picking up or dropping off, guidance for food, shopping, tourism, setting up Representative Office here, etc, and I do translation work as well. I served many foreigners from different countries and fields, and got good comments from all of them. I believe you will enjoy your stay in China with me, I will remove the barrier of communication for you here in China, and will be your friend as well. Need any help, please feel free to contact me at:+86-13510997446, or MSN: janeliu317@hotmail.com, or email at:janeliu@126.com, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

For more details about me and my service, please view: www.interpretersinsz.com

Posted by: Marine0663 (IP Logged)
Date: September 06, 2011 09:47PM
Hi,
i am in China and i do the international business for 5 years.
and i am familiar in the fields of home appliances, furniture, shoes, hardwares.
if interested, please contact me.

Marine
Tel: +86 769 85557159
Mobile: +86 18926845149
MSN: hxp92847@hotmail.com

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: September 09, 2011 11:08PM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Posted by: Interpretercn (IP Logged)
Date: September 22, 2011 04:54AM
Hello everyone! Welcome to China for business or pleasure!Please accept the warmest greetings from Angelina! Email: angelinachina86@hotmail.com

An elegant Chinese female, experienced professional interpreter/translator/personal assistant/business assistant/English secretary/Canton fair interpreter/trade show interpreter/China office representative/sourcing agent/purchasing agent/translator. Speaking english fluently. Caring and easygoing, reliable and responsible, hardworking and funloving as well. A great help for your China trip, which ensures happy memories for your journey to the East! Based in Guangdong, handy for your trip to Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Zhuhai, Foshan, Dongguang, lecong, Zhongshan, Shantou...! Also free to travel to any place in China if required. Offering a whole supportive package of service to smooth your trip! Wiling to provide the best service to you!
Please feel free to contact me at any time.
Email: angelinachina86@hotmail.com

Posted by: Katechan (IP Logged)
Date: September 24, 2011 05:00AM
Have difficulties in communication with the local when travelling to China? Need business asststance to smooth things in China? This is Kate, an English – Chinese translator, interpreter, business assistant who would like to provide you the best possible service and make your trip in China easier and more efficient. I am based in Shenzhen and I can travel upon request, e.g Guangzhou, Dongguan, Foshan, Zhuhai, Zhongshan, HK ect.

Service Scope

1. English / Chinese interpreting at various occasions, expo, show and meeting ect.
2. Sourcing products / suppliers / manufacturers of high quality at quest.
3. Arrange efficient schedule, eg arrange meeting with manufacturers, ect.
4. Order follow-up & shipment arrangement, eg. making invoice, packing list ect.
5. Travel guide in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan and cities in Canton.
6. Book hotel, arrange airport/railway station picking-up, provide car if necessary.

For more details (Photos, Testimonies, Experience), please visit [chinatranslating.wordpress.com]

---------------------------------------
Sincerely,

Kate CHAN
English - Chinese Interpreter | Translator | Travel Guide
Cell: +86 13714358084
Email: kate.chan.chinasz@hotmail.com
MSN: kate.chan.chinasz@hotmail.com
Webpage: [chinatranslating.wordpress.com]

Posted by: Jimmy2011 (IP Logged)
Date: September 24, 2011 12:01PM
Your full time representative in China. Opening a new company and (or) running already working business activities. Low cost money transferring in and from China. Financial settlements between companies and partners. Purchasing and Exporting goods. Finding information. New office or representation opening. Need more information please contact develop-in-china@rambler.ru or skype AlexKiper2011[color=#3300FF][/color]

Posted by: Frankke (IP Logged)
Date: October 14, 2011 03:53AM
With 6 years of exporting experience, I can help you sourcing in China, just contact me. Frank.ke2012@hotmail.com

BUSINUSS PARTNER IN CHINA
Posted by: Yassarbabu (IP Logged)
Date: January 03, 2012 04:22PM
looking a businuss partner in china in oil businuss

STOCKDOVE TRADE ENTERPRISE• Stodex MineralEngine Oil Saudia •
Office: +966.1.4132923 | Mobile: +966.5.90346598 | Fax: +966.1.485443
ww.stodex.com

Please Help!! Looking for Copper wire shot Business
Posted by: Mullanjarli (IP Logged)
Date: January 05, 2012 06:11AM
Hello everybody,

I am trying to source companies in China that sell copper wire shot. Basically it is copper wire that is cut up into little pieces and used to blast (spray) items, for instance getting rust off steel. I have been speaking with a lot of businesses that give foreign prices to me....Grrr! I will not pay this amount when I can get the copper wire shot cheaper here in Australia. Can anyone please help? I am willing to do business with someones family member on a regular basis who can find a the product I need. I will buy from that family member, so that they benefit financially. All money transaction will need to be via secure method for both parties of course.
Looking forward to hearing from people (email - mullanjarli_earth@live.com)

Regards,

Donervan Chong smiling smiley

Posted by: Andrewibee (IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2012 04:43AM
Hello, I'm looking for a business partner in china for business. I have a business in my own conutry, am into home electronics. So i would like to find someone interested in doing business with me. If you need a representative for your company i will do it 4 you or interested in setting a business with me you are welcome. Pls don't hesitate to contact me.
Andrewibee@yahoo.co.uk
Andrewson@fastmail.fm
+2348034939706
Thanks

Posted by: Janeliu317 (IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2012 05:18AM
Your interpreter, business assistant/partner, sourcing agent and tour guide in China

This is Jane in SZ, China, a city just next to HK.

I am an easy-going Chinese girl with open mind, optimism, strong responsibility, and strong capability. I have been working as English to Chinese or vice versa interpreter and translator for 4years involving different fields and products, such as internet, IT products, computer accessories, jewllery, materials, LED light, furniture, gifts, crafts, ornaments, medical and beauty devices, cosmetics, foreign trade business, products instructions and manuals, installation instructions etc. As a freelancer, I have plenty of time to accompany you as interpreter anywhere in china, and will take good care of your visit and arrange everything very well for you, as I have 7years of working experience in foreign trade companies, very familiar with all export procedures.

My service includes sourcing factories and products, making appointments, renting cars,visiting factories and exhibitions, negotiating with factories, following up orders, doing inspection, arranging shipments, booking tickets and hotels, airport picking up or dropping off, guidance for food, shopping, tourism, setting up Representative Office here, etc, and I do translation work as well. I served many foreigners from different countries and fields, and got good comments from all of them. I believe you will enjoy your stay in China with me, I will remove the barrier of communication for you here in China, and will be your friend as well. Need any help, please feel free to contact me at:+86-13510997446, or MSN: janeliu317@hotmail.com, or email at:janeliu@126.com, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

For more details about me and my service, please view: www.interpretersinsz.com

Posted by: Wisjoy.Afrifavour.Global.Ltd (IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2012 01:12PM
My name is Favour, but someone call me Nice Nigerian.i am from Nigeria, now living in lagos.
I speak English, and Chinese language(Mandarin)
I have 7 years foreign trade experiences, and i can help you in searching or Sell products in Nigeria, in charge of exportation for you.

If you want to make business in Nigeria, if you want to find a partner who can help you in nigeria, if you want to make money without coming or coming to nigeria, pls contact with me and i am sure we can cooperate well.

my email:dfglobal09711@yahoo.com
my mobile:002348034331885

Best regards
Favour

Posted by: Henrynjau (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2012 03:11PM
Anyone with a dream of having a partnership in an entertainment company in Tanzania from organizing showbiz, corporate events, trade expos and exibitions, fun parks and so many more and with the interest of working and living in Tanzania;
Email me at henrynjaupet@yahoo.co.uk
Skype henry.njau and lets talk business

Posted by: Prettyjinn (IP Logged)
Date: February 11, 2012 04:20AM
Hi!
Are you still looking for purchasing assistant in China?
I am Jinn, a export agent in China. I work as a export agent in China more than 5 years. I am a Chinese girl speak both Chinese and English. I am reliable and honest.I lived in Chaozhou Guangdong China.
Chaozhou is big exporting city,it is also a place famous for porcelain. So it is very good for me to do export trade for these Manufacotyr.I can supply you the following products:Tableware,Drinkware,Kitched Utensils,Home & Garden Decoration,Cabinet, Sanitaryware and so on. Pls kindly to find my attachment for some product catalogue. Everything you want, i can supply for you.
sourcing, purchasing, quality inspection, shipping are my everyday work now.
I really hope you can give me a chance to work for you, i can help you to follow the orders from the beginning to the end.
1).Sourcing the valuable manufactory.
2).Negotiating the best price with manufactory.
3).Pushing the early shippment date.
4).Handling the urgent problems.
5).Doing the product inspection before shippment.
6).Arranging the shipment.
7)Making the factory visit schedule,arranging itinerary(Booking hotel and plane ticket.)

I am full of confidence to do work well as your agent in China for long term basis. Maybe we can have a try in 6 months first,If yoou are unsatisfied with my work performance after 6 months,then ok,you can kick me out.Everything is up to you.What do you think?
If you interested or if you have any other idea for me,then welcome to show to me.Pls kindly to E-mail me:prettyjinn@126.com.

Your early and good reply will be much appreeciated..
Thanks and best regards,

Jinn
86-013727946227
MSN:prettyjinn@126.com
E-mail:prettyjinn@126.com

Posted by: Michelleyee2012 (IP Logged)
Date: March 28, 2012 05:54AM
Dear Sir/Madam,
Hope this message finds you doing well.

My name is Michelle Yee I am currently working as an independant business assistant in Shenzhen, China. I am posting this message to see you're interested in hiring me as your representative/agent in China given the qualifications and experiences I possess.

I have extensive factory base and abundant experiences and skills on sourcing and dealing with our domestic factories. Also I have worked for foreign company for 2 years as following th business in china.I can speak fluent english .What I am capable of are, but not limited to, as below:

* Sourcing reliable factories and manufacturers in mainland China,
* Negotiating cost and finalizing price,
* Getting heavily involved in sample approval process,
* Following up orders and problem solving,
* Production and pre-shipment quality inspection,
* Shipment, handling paperwork, and etc.

Thanks for your time and consideration and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

P.S. If you happen to use Skype or MSN, probably we can have a good talk there and get to know each other better.

Warm regards
Michelle Yee

Mobile: 86-186 88820140
MSN: michelle_happy2009@126.com
Email: michelle_happy2009@126.com
Facebook:michelle_happy2009@126.com

Posted by: Michelleyee2012 (IP Logged)
Date: March 28, 2012 05:56AM
Dear Mr.Prabhjot,
Hope this message finds you doing well.

My name is Michelle Yee I am currently working as an independant business assistant in Shenzhen, China. I am posting this message to see you're interested in hiring me as your representative/agent in China given the qualifications and experiences I possess.

I have extensive factory base and abundant experiences and skills on sourcing and dealing with our domestic factories. Also I have worked for foreign company for 2 years as following th business in china.I can speak fluent english .What I am capable of are, but not limited to, as below:

* Sourcing reliable factories and manufacturers in mainland China,
* Negotiating cost and finalizing price,
* Getting heavily involved in sample approval process,
* Following up orders and problem solving,
* Production and pre-shipment quality inspection,
* Shipment, handling paperwork, and etc.

Thanks for your time and consideration and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

P.S. If you happen to use Skype or MSN, probably we can have a good talk there and get to know each other better.

Warm regards
Michelle Yee

Mobile: 86-186 88820140
MSN: michelle_happy2009@126.com
Email: michelle_happy2009@126.com
Facebook:michelle_happy2009@126.com

Posted by: Abungl (IP Logged)
Date: April 04, 2012 07:41AM
我在中国大陆有1商机,似乎应该从上海着手,或许也能够从北京着手,我需要帮手、协助人,具体细节再聊;你行吗?愿意吗?谢谢,

Re: Your Business partner\assistant in Lithuania
Posted by: Melivi (IP Logged)
Date: April 04, 2012 08:45AM
Your business partner \ assistant Lithuania

My name is Violetta, I live in Lithuania, if you have a proposal to represent your business in our country, please write to e-paste
visalivsl@gmail.com

Posted by: Melivi (IP Logged)
Date: April 04, 2012 08:47AM
Hi,my name is Violetta, I live in Lithuania, if you have a proposal to represent your business in our country, please write to e-paste:
visalivsl@gmail.com

Posted by: 3amzooo (IP Logged)
Date: April 04, 2012 10:13AM
I'm looking for a quality website like http://www.biztrumpet.com

Biztrumpet.com lets you market your products to reach the GCC gulf market and middle east buyers, and I see alot of good chinese companies marketing there.

Now I want a website that lets me reach chinese buyers & individuals in china.

Something that looks like biztrumpet.com

Can anybody Help me

Posted by: Abungl (IP Logged)
Date: April 07, 2012 02:37AM
我在中国大陆有1商机,似乎应该从上海着手,或许也能够从北京着手,我需要帮手、协助人,具体细节再聊;你行吗?愿意吗?谢谢,

Posted by: Hfeng (IP Logged)
Date: May 11, 2012 02:28AM
我在上海,寻求商业伙伴,有意请联系我,e-mail: johnsea_deng@hotmail.com
I am a native Chinese in Shanghai, now seeking for business partner, pls dont hesitate to email me at: johnsea_deng@hotmail.com

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.193s