Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Finding an internship in China?
Posted by: JohnMotto (IP Logged)
Date: September 26, 2007 12:21AM
Hello,

My name is Ben and I currently live in North Carolina. I am pursuing an undergraduate business degree and I speak fluent Mandarin and English. I want to do an internship next summer in Beijing, perferably a paid internship. And I was wondering if such thing even existed for American students in Beijing?

I do have some friends in Beijing but no one in the business industry. I am looking to get an internship in the finance, marketing, or consulting industry. I have a solid resume with good work experiences and top grades.

But I have no idea how to go about doing this? Most of the internships that I googled up was for teaching English somewhere and I have no interest in that.

So any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Ben

Re: Finding an internship in China?
Posted by: hoodedmann (IP Logged)
Date: October 12, 2007 01:34AM
If you speak Mandarin and all, it's quite easy to send a couple of emails to the companies / institutions you are interested in. You could even, and im sure you've done so already, make loads of Chinese friends who sort of could help you find a position. What have you come up with so far?

Re: Finding an internship in China?
Posted by: James Fair (IP Logged)
Date: November 26, 2007 09:33PM
There should be some vacancies available on the following websites:

1. www.zhaopin.com
2. www.51job.com

Good luck!

James Fair @CHINA
[email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
page served in 0.072s