View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Work in China - Business > Your shipping agent in China

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Your shipping agent in China
Posted by: Robychina (IP Logged)
Date: July 17, 2009 04:58AM
we are shipping agent in china ,if you have shipment ,We can provide you with worry-free, low-cost services。
it is a chance do not miss it ,

my skype:roby_xie email:[email protected]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2009 05:31AM by Olive.

how to move
Date: December 11, 2009 03:53AM
We have enough experience in Services:

* Ocean freight,Fcl and LCL services
* air freight
* land transportation
* warehousing / distribution
* customs brokerage
* project cargo movement
* freight insurance

email:[email protected]

Re: how to move
Posted by: Mandyhumanbeing (IP Logged)
Date: December 11, 2009 07:51AM
hello everybody.My name is Mandy from china,now i am live in guangzhou.am working for a foreigne investment consultant centre.and i know some information like chinese working-visa,resident visa ,invitation letter,how to establish company,Hk company,some regulation of china.so i am looking for friends who can chat about oversea life,oversea company,the tax policy,the law ...something like this.and welcome.thanks very much.
my contact no.:15813399947
my contact msn:[email protected]

working visa and company registration infoamtion

Logistics China - sea and air services
Date: June 23, 2010 11:12PM
We have enough experience in sea and air Services*
Ocean freight,Fcl and LCL services
* air freight * land transportation
* warehousing / distribution
* customs brokerage
* project cargo movement
* freight insurance
Our company is not only a first-class freight forwarding authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Trade Economic of China but also the member of CGLN (WCA Family ), Because of our ardent dedication and professional ethics,we have been a famous logistics company in China. We are absorbed in Africa and Latin America.We are confident that we can service with full customer satisfaction in the field of sea freight , air freight and inland delivery.we can handle all types of consignments such as full Containers Load ( FCL ) , Less Container Load , Consolidation ( LCL ).We network with our agent in about 160 ports and inland city to provide the service of customs clearance and the servie to door. Currently we have established networkin Shenzhen,Shanghai,Hongkong,Guangzhou, Qingdao,Xianmen,Ningbo,Tianjin and so on. We have rich experience of especial and dangerous container.We can help our client to solve different trouble, we can provide the letter of credit instead of our client.,and provide the service of cloths quota.
hope can hear from your email :[email protected]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2010 10:57AM by Olive.

Re: Your shipping agent in China
Posted by: Chriszou888 (IP Logged)
Date: November 01, 2012 09:59PM
Taobao shopping transportation process

Procress 1.
Checking and Knowing the price and count way Guangzhou to your distination country from our website or by calling us
Process 2.
Get the customer code and delivery adress: Like: customer code: SG001, then we can know that is your parcels, after receive the parcels,will put them in one place.
Our Delievery address is:
收货地址(receive parcels address )
ADD:广州市白云区黄石东路江夏七社停车场D8档 Post code: 510420 ATTN:邹锦源(customer code转你的名字收)
(for example: SG001转Lily收)
Mob: 13710435617 Tel: 020-26271079
Process 3.
After you finish shopping, you just send back the courier no list, will send one document for your list ,and let me know the total packages,when I got the all the parcels,or any questions, will feed back you.
Process4.
After got all the parcels,finish packing, ane let you know the actual weight and volume weight.and total freight charge.
Process 5
Make payment,you can pay by Zhifubao(Alipay) , or by Bank to Bank ,or by Western union.
Process 6.
Shippment delivey to you,and will follow it
Taobao shopping delivery way,taobao transport agent,taobao shipping agent,taobao international courier agent,taobao International freight designated agent,taobao freight agent,taobao international shipping agent,taobao delivery agent,taobao international express agent,taobao international sea agent,taobao delivery service agent.taobao express agent,taobao shipping agent, taobao shopping and shipping agent,taobao worldwide shipping agent,taobao worldwide courier agent,taobao logistics agent,taobao worldwide delivery agent,taobao international courier agent,taobao door to door shipping agent,taobao express service agent,taobao international courier agent,taobao worldwide courier agent,international courier service company,taobao international courier and express company,taobao transport agent, taobao cargo shipping agent,taobao cargo agent,
Thanks
   Guangzhou Hurricane express co.,ltd
   Chris
   MOB: 0086-13710435617
   TEL:0086-20-26271079 www jf-express com
   MSN:chriszou888(@)hotmail(.)com
   Email:chriszou888(@)126(.)com
   QQ:290540014
   ADD: D8,Park Jiangxia,Huangshi East Road,Baiyun district,Guangzhou,China

Posted by: Efsmensoe (IP Logged)
Date: September 02, 2013 09:05PM
If you need a China shipping agent, you can consider above and my recommendation--Goway Logistics, which is also a professional cargo forwarder in China. It can deliver whatever to worldwide.

Re: how to move
Posted by: Efsmensoe (IP Logged)
Date: September 02, 2013 09:12PM
For China ocean freight or air freight you can contact a agent by yourself or deal with a cargo forwarding services provider, which may be better for most people who import products always in China.

Posted by: Kouyu (IP Logged)
Date: September 09, 2013 11:41PM
To find a professional and reliable China shipping services supplier, China Freight is a great option!

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Your shipping agent in China - Your shipping agent in China
page served in 0.099s