Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese Import-Export company looking for business partner
Posted by: Globalfieldcn (IP Logged)
Date: September 10, 2009 06:13AM
I am looking for some serious business partners. If you are the person who is interested in doing business in China, we may work together probably. You can just come to work in our office, no necessary to afford any office rental, ADSL, employee wage and so on. We have a professional team which has more than 10years experience in Export and Import to support you. One point you have to know, we are not hiring you, and we are business partnership. For any further details, please feel free to contact with me by mail.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2009 07:05AM by Olive.

Re: Chinese Import-Export company looking for business partner
Posted by: Se (IP Logged)
Date: September 10, 2009 03:12PM
Dear Richard

My name is Sérgio Castanho and my company name is CHBR Marketing I live in São Paulo Brazil.I am learning Mandarin since 6 months because I like very much the Chinese Culture I already have some business contacts in China.My idea is to create Chinese Representatives for Brazilian Producers and be Brazilian Representative for Chinese Producers. My question to you is whether you would like to exchange with me some commercial ideas.I am a reliable man 70 years old,retired,major in international business,with good experience in import/export business here in Brazil.My email banztrad@hotmail.com so,if if you are interested please reply this - Thanks
Best Regards
Sérgio Castanho

Posted by: Asami (IP Logged)
Date: September 13, 2009 02:14PM
Hi Richard,

I am planning to start import bussiness with china (products to be decided yet). Can you please tell me the products you are specialized in? I am at very initial bussiness stage. I am in Toronto and engaged in telecommunication profession. Tell me about yourself.

Regards,

Sami

Posted by: Kundan.Chinese (IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2009 01:07AM
Hi,friend,
I am kundan kumar from india.right now,I am working with in wood industry with well known company in india.I CAN SPEAK chinese,english,hindi very well.here,i am handling business with china.if you want to export-import with india.i am intrested in doing business with you.what is your product?
email id- kundan.chinese@gmail.com

Posted by: Dhanraj (IP Logged)
Date: October 07, 2009 12:15PM
I am already doing Importing Agricultural Equipments from china.We are planning to expand a bussiness and want to open a manufacturing plant in china.If anybody interested in doing business contact me

ah
Posted by: Miliya (IP Logged)
Date: May 25, 2010 12:55PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2011 09:17PM by Miliya.

Posted by: Mohamedshebeeb (IP Logged)
Date: June 08, 2010 06:21PM
Sir,
I Wish to open an office in china to handle exports to gulf countries and india.those who are interested to cooperate ,pls send details ,contact number ,email.
shebeeb[shebeebvmk@yahoo.com]
qatar

Posted by: Broderick (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2010 04:35AM
Sorry I don't have any idea about this.Hope some one would help you the best..

uk export controls

Posted by: Broderick (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2010 04:38AM
I am planning for new business.I don't have any experience in business.Will I have a chance being a partner.?

uk export controls

Posted by: Unayo1 (IP Logged)
Date: June 16, 2010 04:31PM
Hey chief i'm in south africa i will like to do a business with you my email address is mancinzayiyeke@yahoo.com my mobile no.+27734655883

Posted by: Dekartts (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2010 07:43AM
Hi,
I am a nigerian business man based in Lagos and my business name is registered here in Nigeria.I need a partner in china mostly Zhenschenand Ghuanshou city to export phones and accesories,computers and acesories,Led tv and generators.

Thanks,
Samuel Toba
+234 8023047089

Posted by: Dekartts (IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2010 07:44AM
I am interested.
Samuel Toba
+234 8023047089

Posted by: Soundathbelgode (IP Logged)
Date: August 04, 2010 11:33AM
Hi
i wanna start some serious business , got lots of ideas in my mind and love to share ideas and information with intarested people in and around me .. contact me if intarested ..

office: +91 9743486880
direct: +91 9480069660
Email : soundathbelgode@gmail.com

Posted by: Alexandra333 (IP Logged)
Date: August 12, 2010 11:54PM
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a business partnes in overseas. About me and my company:
Native Russian, my partner is Spanish, we have a trading company in Shanghai,both of us are permanently live and work in China. We can find any product in Chinese factories, sign a contract on behalf of our company and send it to overseas. So we are looking for people who is interested to become our partners. There are 2 ways of partnership could be considered:

1. You have a business contacts with peple who is interested in Chinese product. You find that product, prepare our Business Proposal. You get comissions.

2. You have a company in overseas and you are personally interested in buying a product in China.

Other kinds of partnership could be also considered.
Please contact me via my email: alexandramededa@gmail.com

Thanks,
Alexandra

Posted by: 196270 (IP Logged)
Date: August 20, 2010 11:59AM
I am a ghanaian based uk and wanted to start a business in my country ghana i wanted a business partner who will help me start the business in ghana i have a property in ghana i wanted kitchen utensils ,if partner can supply and also help me start the business ,contact me on sntwy@yahoo.co.uk and we can start from there.

THANKS

ELIZABETH

Posted by: Companyformation (IP Logged)
Date: August 25, 2010 10:13PM
You can Try Source China

Do you have international trade experience and an existing client base?

Source China is looking to work with an international trade agent on an expanding business opportunity. We have extensive connections with Chinese suppliers, and need you to help link us with foreign buyers who want to import from China.

Call our Beijing office on (+86) 010 6569 1300 to arrange an telephone interview, and email your application to our head office agents@sourcechina.eu

Posted by: Alexlau (IP Logged)
Date: August 27, 2010 01:32AM
im alex lau from qingdao of china ,import & export business in the worldwide I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS THAT WANTS TO START A BUSINESS WITH ME IN THE IMPORT/EXPORT BUSINESS,am working in a woodworking machine factory .i sell woodworking machine and so on . CONTACT MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT ptopgive@gmail.com msn ptopgive@hotmail.com skype ptopgive PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED ANY SERVICES OR HELP WITH ANY ADVICE.

Posted by: Bondy (IP Logged)
Date: August 27, 2010 03:40AM
Hi.
I am Bondy, working in Hongkong Wintop Trade Company, now we mainly export furniture, construction material, stationery etc, and have long-term relationship with many sources. If you are interested in some items, we can provide you the products and reasonable price for reference.Thank you.

Yours Sincerely
Bondy

2010-08-27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add: 13th Floor G Building Square City ,No. 12 Jihua 5 Road,Chancheng District Foshan,Guangdong China

Posted by: Sabhajit (IP Logged)
Date: August 27, 2010 05:19PM
Hi!

I am from India, I have import/export license. I would like to import
to India too, could you please let me know what sort of products you
deal with and how would it be useful here for the people and which
category we need to target them.

Please advice, and if possible I visit your place too.

Thanks,
sabhajit yadav
sabhajit.yadav@gmail.com

Posted by: Angel11 (IP Logged)
Date: January 25, 2011 09:57AM
Find Importers in USA United States of America USA

[www.importersdirectory.us]

Apparel Importers in USA United States of America
Abattoir Supplies Importers in USA United States of America
Sugar Importers In USA United States of America
Tea Importers in USA United States of America
Sugar Importers in USA United States of America
Seafood Importers In USA United States of America
Salt Importers in USA United States of America
Fish Importers in USA United States of America
Clothing Importers in USA United States of America
Carpet Importers in USA United States of America
Cement Importers in USA United States of America USA
Chemical Importers in USA United States of America USA
Handicrafts Importers in USA United States of America USA
Marble Importers in USA United States of America
Granite Importers in USA United States of America
Yarn Importers in USA United States of America

And the list goes on

Visit following

[www.importersdirectory.us]

Posted by: Jojnash (IP Logged)
Date: January 30, 2011 03:01AM
Hi, we are looking for representatives in Brazil, Would you be able to be any help to us? Thank You

Posted by: Ivan2011 (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2011 04:46PM
Dear Sirs / as,

My name is Ivan Hernandez,i am spanish, director of a cooperative olicola presidency.

I address to you to comment the opportunity to purchase olive oil of first quality. We took 50 years (this year we are celebrating) producing olive oil (olive juice).
Our variety of olive is lechín a spectacular flavor that will leave the best taste buds excited and more than satisfied.

Large families in this country (sorry can not tell who) make us orders through their own chefs.

Do not adulterate the oil. Again, it's pure olive juice in all its vitality and depth for gourmets.

We can send samples for tasting or they can make an appointment to visit us and we will make you feel that special flavor.

Orders can be placed in the various existing PET containers, metal ...
Of course, also can be purchased tanks.
The oil can market well with our brand or with your own.

A consumer taste.

For more information:

Contact me.

Presidential advisor
Iván Hernández Huerta
My personal number is 695204917

For privacy reasons I refrain from naming the cooperative.

Hope to see you soon.

Yours sincerely.

Posted by: Dutra (IP Logged)
Date: June 25, 2011 05:28PM
Hi, my name is Marcelo Dutra, i'm lawyer and have 31 years old. I'm willing to work interests for your business.
My e-mail is marcelo.sdutra@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Marcelo Dutra

Posted by: Sararosa (IP Logged)
Date: June 26, 2011 01:22AM
Dear sir,
I'm a officer work in an Export company which engaged in tyre and car accessories trade.If you are interested in,would you like to establish business relationships with us.
MSN:GUYUQIE@hotmail.com
QQ:554860147
yours faithfully,
Sara

Posted by: Dayday (IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2011 12:49AM
Good sharing!!!

Posted by: Linbaby (IP Logged)
Date: July 17, 2011 10:51PM
I'm Ms Lin Lau from Guangzhou,i'm the interpreter,sourcing agent,purchase agent and shipping agent here,i'm very experienced and helped a lot clients buying from China,pls contact me for more information. linlau1985@hotmail.com .tks

Posted by: Shingtancun (IP Logged)
Date: September 27, 2011 04:50AM
I am looking for a partner, I have a ebay store, my most familiar industry is electronic accessories, home and office decorate, oil painting and outdoor equipment, toys,festival accessories. I already have the stratgy and captial to running this busniess, only need a partner to offer the service to customer,becasue I know the supplier and logistics, but don't know the customer.you can Email to shingtancun@gmail.com if you interested in.

Posted by: Maria.Aguilera (IP Logged)
Date: September 28, 2011 12:14AM
Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is María Aguilera, Spanish sales manager who lives and work in Ningbo, China. I am working for a reputable company that import and export all kind of products. However, we have specialize in the wine sector, having wines from Argentina, Mendoza, one of the most important valleys of the world due to its climate conditions and Spain, Jumilla and Rioja.
If you are interested in our products we can bring you information about our inputs to make a long term relations. Moreover, the wines are here in China, so the process of incorporating it in the market would be quickly and secure.

I hope you are interested in our business.
Looking fordward for your news.

Posted by: Lil.Moretti (IP Logged)
Date: October 04, 2011 05:01AM
Dear Ms.Aguilera,
i'm an Italian sales manager and I have direct contacts with some of the best producers of italian wine in each region of Italy. I'm interested to create a link with chinese buyers to export this finest products in China.
If you are interested in this business, email me and i'll give every kind of infos. Looking forward to here from You.
regards

Posted by: Rebeca.Gomes (IP Logged)
Date: October 10, 2011 01:22PM
Dear All,

My name is Rebeca. I work in LorGom - International Business Intelligence.

LorGom helps Foreign and Brazilian companies to find new suppliers, and to insert their products in foreign markets.

Also works with Customs clearance, Assistance with freight forwarder and Internationalization of companies (startup).

Our relationship is based in truth and confidence. With cooperation, we developed quality standards, effective service and technical competence in order to mutual growth and profitability.

If you are interested, please send me an e-mail or skype me.

E-mail: lorgom@lorgom.com.br

Best Regards,

Rebeca

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 2.615s