Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Re: Chinese Import-Export company looking for business partner
Posted by: Seachild (IP Logged)
Date: December 14, 2011 10:13PM
hi im from Maldives, im looking for a business partner in China who is interested in buying sea food. At the moment im only selling sea cucumber but in the future i can also provide you with many different varieties of sea food. pls let me know ASAP and I'll send in detail with pictures of many different types of sea cucumber we have. Thank You.

Posted by: Oshipa (IP Logged)
Date: December 22, 2011 07:03AM
Hi,

am interested working with you. please write back to me using lsolomon45@gmail.com

best regards!

Lucas

Posted by: Tusi (IP Logged)
Date: December 22, 2011 07:49PM
i am currently living in the Islands. do you wish to do business here? as to export sea foods? if you have interest in doing business look up Marshall Islands and here is my email for contact.. tusicake@gmail.com

Posted by: Qingzhang (IP Logged)
Date: January 02, 2012 11:09AM
We are Zhuhai ZhongSheng Mechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd,located in Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province,China.
Our main products range from tire service equipments,tire changer,wheel balancer, wheel aligner, two post lift, alignment scissor lift, tire nitrogen inflator machine,tire vulcanizing machine ,etc. The company is engaged in market of auto maintenance equipment. The products are mainly exported to European and American countries as well as to Middle East.
If you are interested in our products technical parameter,please view our website:http:// www.cnzhong-sheng.com .
Delivery Time:5-10 days
Payment Term:T/T, L/C
MOQ:1 set
we also can working according to your demand. Hope to be a partner of your company!
If any items attract with your interest,please feel free to Email me or just call me directly let me know. Thank you!
Deborah Zhang
[size=large][/size]

Posted by: Marklart (IP Logged)
Date: January 22, 2012 03:30AM
Dear Sir,
I work with a marketing company that deals with companies that wants to import goods to Ghana to market. we would be glad to market your product or enter into partnership with the company to market their product in Ghana.
As Ghana is the gateway to Africa and preferred destination for most investors our market is open to investors to wants to use the good investment opportunities that is available in our country.My idea is to create business Representatives for Producers and be Representative for Producers.

We would be therefore be glad if you could grants use the opportunity to work with your company.

We therefore look forward to hearing from you on this important proposal.
Regards,
Michael
marklarte1@yahoo.com

Posted by: Chrisjectey (IP Logged)
Date: January 31, 2012 12:20PM
A Ghanaian company is looking for partnership from a company to
invest in the huge
rocks deposit for the construction and building industries at the
eastern part of Ghana.
Precisely at the base of the Akuapim range to be crushed into chipping for the
building and roads construction.
If you are interested please contact the above name
Mr Ofori Atta Jectey
OR
OR
Email.chrisjectey@gmail.com.

Posted by: Russel1230 (IP Logged)
Date: February 02, 2012 01:49AM
China is a big market of the world.China is now a economicaly very strong position in the world.If a conutry want to be economicaly strog,he have to achive strong position in export and import sector.So we should follow the china how they do it.And also china is a big market of the world.see more this link
[www.somosnegocios.com]

Posted by: Prettyjinn (IP Logged)
Date: February 11, 2012 03:19AM
Hi!
Are you still looking for purchasing assistant in China?
I am Jinn, a export agent in China. I work as a export agent in China more than 5 years. I am a Chinese girl speak both Chinese and English. I am reliable and honest.I lived in Chaozhou Guangdong China.
Chaozhou is big exporting city,it is also a place famous for porcelain. So it is very good for me to do export trade for these Manufacotyr.I can supply you the following products:Tableware,Drinkware,Kitched Utensils,Home & Garden Decoration,Cabinet, Sanitaryware and so on. Pls kindly to find my attachment for some product catalogue. Everything you want, i can supply for you.
sourcing, purchasing, quality inspection, shipping are my everyday work now.
I really hope you can give me a chance to work for you, i can help you to follow the orders from the beginning to the end.
1).Sourcing the valuable manufactory.
2).Negotiating the best price with manufactory.
3).Pushing the early shippment date.
4).Handling the urgent problems.
5).Doing the product inspection before shippment.
6).Arranging the shipment.
7)Making the factory visit schedule,arranging itinerary(Booking hotel and plane ticket.)

I am full of confidence to do work well as your agent in China for long term basis. Maybe we can have a try in 6 months first,If yoou are unsatisfied with my work performance after 6 months,then ok,you can kick me out.Everything is up to you.What do you think?
If you interested or if you have any other idea for me,then welcome to show to me.Pls kindly to E-mail me:prettyjinn@126.com.

Your early and good reply will be much appreeciated..
Thanks and best regards,

Jinn
86-013727946227
MSN:prettyjinn@126.com
E-mail:prettyjinn@126.com

Posted by: Frolovd (IP Logged)
Date: February 13, 2012 12:40PM
Greetings
I represent Russian timber trading company who’s now looking to extend it business to China.
So far we are trading with Japan, Europe, Egypt, Turkey and CIS counties, but dew start of a new sawmill we are looking for new markets.
We are mainly looking for a big consumers who will be interested in a big volumes (from the start or in the advance), but opened for all proposals.

X3mhunter@yandex.ru
frolov@rusles.ru

Posted by: Rajon (IP Logged)
Date: February 20, 2012 03:57AM
Would you please tell me your e-mail id or company address?

Posted by: Chrisjectey (IP Logged)
Date: February 24, 2012 05:32AM
A Ghanaian company is looking for partnership from a company to
invest in the huge
rocks deposit for the construction and building industries at the
eastern part of Ghana.
Precisely at the base of the Akuapim range to be crushed into chipping for the
building and roads construction.
If you are interested please contact the above name
Mr Ofori Atta Jectey
OR
OR
Email.chrisjectey@gmail.com.

Posted by: Mazhar4u (IP Logged)
Date: August 07, 2012 05:41PM
We are Business Brands company of fashion wear.

Men and Women ,, we would like to export our brand all over the world.

aour products are affordable for normal family. Price ranging from 20$USD to 100$USD

Skirts , suitings , mens womens fashion products,

We like to Export to China ,Europe, Canada, America, Australia. NZ etc

write me if you are interested for business with me

mkdoctor786@gmail.com

Posted by: Olly094 (IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2012 06:48PM
i am ola i have different kind of agricultural product like cocoa, palm oil,okra(soup);cassava.i believe these product will be useful in other country which lack these item.if we network these product all over the world i believe it will huge benefit. you can reach me on facebook and email account: ollyshow4all@yahoo.com or km4realchat@yahoo.com

Posted by: Yesemini (IP Logged)
Date: September 16, 2012 12:43PM
I do not know whether this will be helpful

Posted by: Olly094 (IP Logged)
Date: September 16, 2012 08:09PM
i am ola,i have agricultural product like cocoa, cassava,palm oil, okra(soup) which i believe some part in your country might need it or other country. here is a business which i believe will yield income if we invest on it. Am working with a registered company. we also sell/rent a parcel land here in nigeria situated at abeokuta.you can also buy land for producing agricultural products and export it to your own country for marketing i mean crops that is not allow to grown in your area OR used the land to build estate and rent it out for people. you can reach me on:

km4realchat@yahoo.com
ollyshow4all@yahoo.com
+2347056824407
+2348168357730

Posted by: Ndimbu.And.Sons.Enterprise (IP Logged)
Date: October 04, 2012 11:09AM
Dear friend
I would be happy in partnering with your company to start up and represent your business in Cameroon. We legalized already by the Cameroon Government and would want you to plan strategies together as a team if you are interested or any one can you contact me.
Email: Mifangus2002@yahoo.com

Posted by: Lola99 (IP Logged)
Date: October 06, 2012 02:47AM
Hi Richard:

im lola from VCOER Co. Ltd which is specializing in accessory for iphone and ipad many years. We have our own design and factory. Now we looking for the distributor in the world. This is our website www.vcoer.com with the hope that we may work together in future.
E-mail:lola@vcoer.com
Best Regards
Lola

Posted by: Fionam (IP Logged)
Date: October 10, 2012 01:26AM
My name is Paul,a Nigerian sales manager who lives and work in Anhui, China. I am working for a reputable manufacturing company that specialized in LED lighting and solar product design, marketing, sales and production. We gathered highly experienced engineers and marketing expertise to provide customer with complete solution of lighting demand. However,our products includes LED tubes,LED bulbs,LED garden lights,Solar-powered lights,LED street lights,LED spot lights and so on.Meanwhile we are doing our best to creat and environmental-friendly world.
If you are interested in our products and wants to partner with us you are highly welcome to do business with us.Looking forward for your news.
Email:sales1@huachih.com

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: October 19, 2012 03:43AM
How are you,
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com
email: angela6633@126.com
I am familiar with fashion
clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets ,hardware
markets,fresh plants ,flowers,pet,fishing,fishing tools ,garden use
tool and material market,like fiber glass rod,bird
netting,ipad accessories, etc....and some
of the iron door,iron art,iron furniture factories in GuangDong .
Pls donot hesitate to contact me,i may be your big help.
I can offer many different styles especially lady fashion wear in low
price of stock lot.
Welcome send me pic or sample for order to make.
Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Posted by: Ghtlchina (IP Logged)
Date: January 03, 2013 04:39AM
Dear Richard

Season's Greetings from GLobal Health Tea Ltd...

We wish to introduce ourself as Global Health Tea Limited (“GHTL”).GHTL is a Hong Kong based company primarily engaged in production, procurement and distribution of Ceylon tea.

We are looking for a partner who would import our tea in to China and develop distribution network for us.

Below mentioned is our contact details, please share your details over email to continue this discussion.

Regards
Cheema
E: info@globalhealthtea.com

Business Partnership
Posted by: Danikom (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2013 11:42PM
Hi Everyone,
My name is Daniel Kombat from Ghana, i am looking for a serious business partner to supply dried Cassava, Shea Butter and other Agricultural products. Any serious person interested can contact me via email< dimikd2002@yahoo.com > or Telephone: +233208563697.
Thank you
Best Regards
Daniel Kombat

Posted by: Karan (IP Logged)
Date: April 15, 2013 11:26PM
Hello All, I am planning to start a export and import business from India and Hongkong .Will have a office soon in Hongkong by this month end. Please do let me know if you can get me some business for mutual benefit and like to work with us. Anything exporting from HK to India or India to HK will do. Looking for a well experienced and well versed person for my company who have done the export import work before and can handle the complete business.thumbs up

contact me on
karan_sahani4u@yahoo.co.in
+919883026991
gtalk: karanblore

Posted by: Innepik (IP Logged)
Date: June 17, 2013 11:02AM
Dear Richard,

I write on behalf of Abbexa, a company based in the UK. We have acquired a supplier in China, and we are looking for an agent in China capable of sending the products to the UK.

The products are antibodies, commodity code 300210. I understand that you would need an exporting license to export these products from China, so please let me know if you have this and how much you would charge for handling the product. Do you also offer shipping?

I look forward to your reply.

Best wishes,
Sabrina

Posted by: Dclyt (IP Logged)
Date: June 17, 2013 11:28PM
Hi?
We are a Zimbabwean company and we are looking for suppliers in different fields.

Posted by: Transargi.Taimar.Shipping (IP Logged)
Date: October 04, 2013 04:52AM
We are a company specialized in Transport and Logistics with more than 30 years of experience in the transportation and freight sector, both Nationally and Internationally, working in batches as well as in full load, since 1984 and based in Castellón.

Providing shipping solutions and services via LAND, SEA, AIR

We are providing:

i)24/48 hours of palletized goods service (Pallex Iberia), with delivery within the peninsula and Portugal. Daily departures (Monday to Friday) to Germany, Tuesday and Friday to the BENELUX countries with delivery within 72/96 hours. Soon, we will have departures to Italy, France, the United Kingdom and Romania with the same service.

ii)Services and operations in the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands.

iii)INTERNATIONAL TRANSITS of export and import, either with ground transportation or shipped by the MARITIME service, via SSS with Italy and Tunisia as well as any other import-export port, being specialized in Mediterranean (east and west) and the Middle East. Asia and America included.

iv)Canvas, vans, container ships, platforms, refrigerators, self-loading trucks with crane, special transports, ADR certified, etc.

v)35,000 m2 of space in warehouses for logistics, distribution, depot, customs warehouse, transhipments in Castellón.

You can also visit our webpage, www.transargi.com

Avda. Ferrandis Salvador, 3
12100 Grao de Castellón
Telf: +34 964 20 03 11
Mov: +34 678 59 56 54
gerencia@transargi.com

Posted by: Baesa (IP Logged)
Date: January 15, 2014 01:53PM
Hi
My name's Issa ,i live in UK but from Tanzania, i have been working in Import company 6 years ago in Tanzania for 3 years experience, and i learn a lots of experience in business, If you would like to expand your business, i would be happy to join you in my country Tanzania ,and we can Import anything you want but we looking for Quality Product only,I will be your partner to start your business.

At the moment myself i don't have money for any investment the only thing i have opportunities to start business in my country and i have experience to dealing with anything.

We welcome for any investment in Tanzania but Good Product and Quality.

Please don't hesitance to contact me if your interesting, and i will help you to do any business analysis or business research.

Email: Nassor25@hotmail.com

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2014 01:56PM by Baesa.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.67s