Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Anybody from Beijing!!!! who knows...
Posted by: Hbahodur (IP Logged)
Date: January 17, 2010 09:20AM
Hello everyone, My name is Bahodur, I'm from Tajikistan(Middle Asia), currently I'm studying in Fujian Normal University it will be one year on March 2010 I'm learning chinese language, I'm planning to enter any good Beijings University which is good for learning International Relations, can anybody advice which one is good for me, where I can live in Beijing is there any cheaper apartments or any roommates to share apartment, and how can I try to get Chinese Governments Scholarship...Thanks a lot....

Regards Bahodur

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2010 02:39AM by Hbahodur.

Re: Anybody from Beijing!!!! who knows...
Posted by: Jessie1101 (IP Logged)
Date: March 01, 2010 10:33AM
im from beijing and im an university student i hope i can heLp u

Posted by: Uberche (IP Logged)
Date: March 03, 2010 04:08AM
Can't help with much but to find appartments and roommates check out www.thebeijinger.com, has a pretty active classifieds section and you could put an ad up for Roommate Wanted. If you don't mind a Chinese roommate who will use you for free English lessons (chatting) you can get quite cheap rooms actually.

Posted by: Zhengty2008 (IP Logged)
Date: March 03, 2010 08:57AM
actually beijing is more expensive than fujian
you can find the information about scholarship from csc website
and if you want to apply for program, you should find the informaiton in cucas website

Posted by: Zhengty2008 (IP Logged)
Date: March 10, 2010 05:27AM
Beijing Language and Culture University
Beijing International Studies University

these two universities can offferd program in International Politics. You can find the course through CUCAS website. Through course search, fill out the course name "International Politics". Then the courses will be checked including Beijing Schools and schools in other cities.

Good news for your application can be made online and only need for 30 dollars processing fee. Make it clear that you can apply all chinese universities through CUCAS website.

Posted by: Lynn4101 (IP Logged)
Date: May 11, 2010 01:31AM
Beijing Foreign Studies University placed 191 in the world in 2009 - QS Top Universities 2009 Ranking and ranks No. 1 in language teaching in China.

In this year, BFSU start an new project-- BFSU-Solbridge International School of Business, which is a business school in Beijing combines American business school teaching methods, with an in-depth understanding of Asian cultures and business practices.

Our school has master's degree in International Relations and Economics.

For more info,please contact [email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
page served in 0.077s