Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Looking for a cheap university or college in China
Posted by: chinese hero (IP Logged)
Date: November 12, 2007 04:28AM
Hi guys,

Would someone help me in finding a cheap school in China which can offer degree programs in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any Technology Engineering related course? I am currently doing my Computer Sysstems Engineering and Hardware Maintainance under the examining body, ABMA of the United Kingdom.
Please give me some relevant help.
Thanx so much in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Chinese Hero.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2007 07:10AM by Olive.

Re: Looking for a cheap university or college in China
Posted by: 水水的蓝色 (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2007 08:22AM
I don`t know very well about the cost in china, but I would like to help you to consult the university. If you still need help, contact me and tell me more. Such as which region in China do you want, and how much do you want to cost. msn: beautypk@hotmail.com

Posted by: whitney-yang (IP Logged)
Date: November 16, 2007 04:28PM
I havent heard any degree program which is completely taught in English. you have to learn Mandarian first. And in China, the tuition is generally in a similar level. If you can find any english program, it will be really expensive.

Whitney

Posted by: chrisaustin316 (IP Logged)
Date: November 26, 2007 01:43AM
As whitney-yang pointed out you would probably have to study mandarin first. Any program that is taught completely in english would have an astronomical tuition rate.

You should consider SIAS International University. That's where I am currently studying. It has a wonderful Mandarin Chinese program and a great Degree program with a lot of majors. Can't list them off the top of my head but its a fair few. And the tuition here is REALLY cheap, at least by American standards.

If you are truly interested in studying in China then learning Chinese would benefit you immensely in the long run.

I actually work in the International Student Department of my school along with being a student. Check out our myspace page HERE.

If you are interested send me an email and we can talk further. chris.siasisp@gmail.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.325s