Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Professional Chinese teacher
Posted by: Leoyoung (IP Logged)
Date: January 24, 2013 07:28AM
Hello, I’m a Chinese teacher and I would like to help you with your study.

Teaching experience:

I am working as a full-time Mandarin teacher in a famous language training school called Mandarin morning since the year 2007. I work well and was considered to be one of the best staff. Some of my students can talk in fluent Chinese after a couple of months study. My students are very satisfied with me. They all made good progress soon after taking my course. We are still good friends till now.

Teaching style: christiner1983@sina.com

I have made my own teaching method over years of Chinese teaching. I know how to make my student interested in Chinese learning, how to make the learning easier, faster and more practical. Besides for class teaching, I often afford some Chinese learning tips for my students to help them get to know more information of Chinese culture and daily communication. I think a Mandarin teacher should be the culture guide of her expat students

Tailor made learning proposal:

I specially customized learning plan for each student. Because they are of different ages, occupations, learning objectives.

Would you like a trial lesson before you decide whether to study with me?

Please feel free to contact me for any information: annie.sun0526@gmail.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.094s