Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Mandarin teacher in Shenzhen
Posted by: sunnylys (IP Logged)
Date: December 03, 2007 03:00AM
Hi, it’s Sunny here.

I am now a full time mandarin teacher in Shenzhen, China. I am living in Futian District. I have been teaching mandarin since 2004 and have students from Canada, USA, UK, Australia, India, Cyprus, Italy, France, Spain etc... I can give private lessons and also teach in groups. It's appreciated that you can come to join the group learning.

The goal of my mandarin course is to help students have relaxing and interesting experience in learning Mandarin. With the use of my teaching approaches, students find that Mandarin is not a difficult language at all!

- Design professional curriculum for each student:
Beginning level: Speedy Chinese Learning (10 lessons/30hours)
New Concept Chinese Book 1(25 lessons/50hours)
Intermediate level: New Concept Chinese Book 2.(25 lessons/50hours)
Business Chinese:Advanced Business Chinese

- Provide resourceful and up-dated Mandarin teaching materials

- Help each student design short-term and long-term study plans.

If you are living and working in shenzhen,interested in learning mandarin, please contact me:
Tel: 13826572700
Email: [email protected]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2007 09:02AM by Olive.

Re: Mandarin teacher in Shenzhen
Posted by: sunnylys (IP Logged)
Date: January 20, 2008 10:44PM
My classroom is located in Futian District, 5 minutes away from Coco Park by bus.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2008 07:44AM by Olive.

Posted by: Asiasabrina (IP Logged)
Date: June 29, 2009 02:19AM
I am a Chinese teacher with patience and experience and I love teaching Chinese. Both Pinyin and Bopomofo phonetic systems I am familiar with, as well as the traditional and simplified Chinese characters. Most importantly, I motivate students to engage/love learning and help them experience the true joy of learning a foreign language, and also learning its culture and people. I offer face to face tutoring in shenzhen and on-line tutoring via voice/video software such as Skype or Yahoo Voice, I also have experience translating for local businesses. So Whether you want to study Chinese for fun or for business, I can help! Please email me for more details.
email: [email protected]
phone: 86--13554961544

Posted by: Jess.B (IP Logged)
Date: January 02, 2011 09:51PM
Private Mandarin Teacher in Shenzhen

Hi, my name is Jess, a freelance Mandarin(Pu Tong Hua) teacher with patience and experience. I am available to provide face-to-face mandarin courses to expatriates who are now working in shenzhen, and on-line tutoring via voice/video software such as Skype or Yahoo Voice.

My courses cover from Beginner Level up to Advanced Level, with flexible class hours, focusing on conversational skills, making you master mandarin in a fast and efficient way. Here a fantastic world is waiting for your exploration, not only Pinyin & Bopomofo phonetic systems and traditional & simplified Chinese characters, but also the depth of Chinese culture. Whether that is business, travel, living in China or just for personal interest, I can help!

Please email me for more details:
Email: [email protected]
Cell: 0086 13417655873

Thanks and best regards,
Yours faithfully Jess

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2011 10:11PM by Jess.B.

Posted by: Fanlynne (IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2011 04:38AM
I'm a Chinese collage student majored in business English ,but I am now living in Zhejiang,but if you are interested,you can contact me .because I am very interested in English......here is my E-mail:cartierlove00@hotmail.com
cartier love

Posted by: Chinahelp (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2011 02:45AM
g

Posted by: Justinababy23 (IP Logged)
Date: March 08, 2011 09:58AM
[email protected]
My dear, send me your email address in the box
[email protected]), so I sent my picture and tell you about me more
dear.joyOK Bye, Bye Bye KISS
YOUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by: Kasashenzhen (IP Logged)
Date: June 28, 2011 06:58AM
Are you in Shenzhen and you want to learn Mandarin with Chinese teachers but Western method?

How we speed up the learning :

1-Using professional teachers trained by a foreigner.
2-Avoid learning how to write Chinese characters.
3-Focus on speaking and how to survive in Shenzhen with a simple Chinese.
4-Small groups or private lessons in your own home..

Contact Juan (English, Spanish, Mandarin)
Mobile: 18218410293
QQ: 1513074113
Email: juantp@kasasz.com

[www.chinasgate.com]

We also looking for more Chinese teachers, welcome to join us.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
page served in 0.085s