Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Study Chinese in Guilin or online with Jennygogogo Chinese Program
Posted by: Jennygogogo11 (IP Logged)
Date: June 27, 2011 11:25AM
Hello,

My name is Jen. I am a 23 year old Chinese teacher.

Currently I run a Chinese study program called “Jenny Go Go Go” I designed to be a unique teaching system of Chinese learning. It has proven to be a very effective course since it provides quality classes which perfectly meet my students’ different levels, needs and requirements.

Currently I would love to find more Internet students. I have fluent experience for Internet classes teaching through Skype for students in America, Japan and Beijing. I have many kinds of textbooks, a blackboard and other tools for speaking lessons, business lessons and characters lessons.

I have 3 years of private tutoring experience and extensive training teaching Chinese to Foreigners. I also have experience working for a language training school in Beijing. My B.A. major is in Chinese language and culture so I will also be happy to teach you about various aspects of Chinese culture including our many interesting traditions if you desire.

Save time and money by avoiding the language schools and instead learn Chinese in the fastest way possible with me as your private tutor! Your first class with me can be a free trial so contact me today!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

E-mail: [email protected]
Number: 133-1783-2263
Hourly rate: $14 U.S Dollars

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
page served in 0.058s