View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Study in China > Re: Study Chinese with Janie's immersion course in Yangshuo

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Study Chinese with Janie's immersion course in Yangshuo
Posted by: Janie00 (IP Logged)
Date: September 07, 2011 09:20AM
Hello,

Here is Janie. I'm a chinese teacher from Yangshuo town.

I graduated from Beijing Language and Culture University and traveled in other countries in the past couple of years. I have taught Chinese in Meppel & Nijeveen in the Netherlands, in Vietnam, in Beijing and now in Yangshuo, for 5 years.

About my courses:

1) "5 Day Chinese Language and Culture Course".
The idea of the Course is focusing on the combination of Chinese language and the exploration of the culture.
During the five days, Survival Chinese language lessons are given every morning. And each afternoon, you will have one culture lesson: Taiji lesson, Kongfu lesson, Cooking lesson, Challigraphy lesson, Cycling in ancient town, and to watch Cormorant fishing.

2) "Immersion Chinese Course"
It's for students who wants to have long term course.
4 lessons each day, 20 lessons a week from Monday to Friday.
Each day, 3 comprehensive lessons in the classroom. The forth lesson, the teacher will bring you to talk to the locals. You can enjoy learning Chinese Language in the amazing Scenery.

Please contact with me if you have questions about to learn Chinese.
I also offer a free lesson via 'Skype' first.
My Skype name: janie82811
My email address: [email protected]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2011 02:07AM by Janie00.

Re: Study Chinese with Janie's immersion course in Yangshuo
Posted by: Janie00 (IP Logged)
Date: April 19, 2013 06:05AM
To all potential students for Mandarin Chinese who read this,

I wrote that message a long time ago. So here is the updated information smiling smiley

I have a new website, with a lot of information: http://www.learn-chinese-in-yangshuo.com

I still organize the "Intensive Chinese course" (the immersion Chinese course from before). I also teach a special workshop, Survival Chinese. It is adapted to those who wish to learn basic sentences and common expressions, for a couple of hours or days. There are topics to choose from, and I can make custom material if you have any particular things you'd like to learn more.

I also offer a free Skype introduction lesson, so you can get a feel for my personality and my teaching method.

Studying Chinese in China[/b] is a wonderful adventure and the best way to learn Mandarin Chinese!
But, [b]learn Chinese in Yangshuo
instead of one of those big cities. Nature is beautiful, the region is clean and there are plenty of activities (sports and cultural) to do in this region.
Also, when learning Chinese in China it might be expensive to live in Beijing, Shanghai, Nanning or Shenzhen. In Yangshuo, living and eating are very very cheap. (information on my website!)

That is why many students wish to stay for many months, and try to come back year after year.
(This is a reason why I am easily booked full, so try to contact me in advance!)

Have a look at my website (www.learn-chinese-in-yangshuo.com), and convince yourself that to learn mandarin in China, and in Yangshuo, is the most fun and fast way to do it!

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: Study Chinese with Janie's immersion course in Yangshuo - Re: Study Chinese with Janie's immersion course in Yangshuo
page served in 0.057s