Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Where can I study in China for a Master Degree in English?
Posted by: Michaelchiarello (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2011 06:22AM
Hello everyone,

At now I study Communications and Тechnologies and want to finish my education in China. I will be very happy if someone can help me with some information .

Can anyone have an idea about the study in China please help me?

Thank you in advance.
MichaelChiarello

Re: Where can I study in China for a Master Degree in English?
Posted by: Bicc (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2011 11:30AM
Hello, a lot of schools in China offers masters in English> Try Bei Hang university in Beijing.

Posted by: Erbben2002 (IP Logged)
Date: December 18, 2011 10:46PM
I could provide you details of Master Degree Programme (in English) if you wish to study in a recognized university in China.

Such programme could enable you not only the Chinese qualification but also cultural exchange, industrial visit....

Please let me know which Master programme you are interest in by sending me an email at [email protected]

Posted by: Ollie.Hui (IP Logged)
Date: December 19, 2011 08:09AM
if you really want to learn something , choice the university carefully...

Posted by: Jerah85 (IP Logged)
Date: December 23, 2011 12:33AM
CUCAS provides more information when you apply a university. you can take a look.the staff will not push you and you can choose by yourself.grinning smiley

Posted by: Goldenegg12 (IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2012 06:20AM
Hi, I know of a Chinese Canadian who left Canada to pursue his masters at Shanghai Jiao-Tong University(SAIF). He has loved living in China and has made many friends. He is even on the board of the student association(all this in his first semester!). SAIF provides free Chinese classes for its international students(there are many of them) and that makes it easier to interact with the people and local culture around you. His experience was featured in businessbecause news and networking site. You can read more of it here [www.businessbecause.com]

Posted by: Wenbingmusic (IP Logged)
Date: February 27, 2012 07:37PM
Please contact me by email [email protected], the University of Science and Technology Liaoning will provide English teaching program for master degrees.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
page served in 0.086s