I am a chinese teacher (Mandarin tutor) in Changsha
Posted by: Aliceyik (IP Logged)
Date: May 22, 2012 05:30AM
Is there anyone want to study Chinese? I am a Chinese (Mandarin) teacher that good at English also living in Yue Lu District Changsha City, Hunan Province, the rates for private lesson is negotiable, I can teach the person who never speak Chinese before or know little about Chinese, I can just speak English in the first several courses, and speak more and more Chinese when your Chinese become better.
1. I will compare the English and Chinese to teach the Chinese pronunciation (Pin Yin), grammar, usually I will teach you Chinese pronunciation (Pin Yin) firstly, then Chinese writing, then the sentence frequently used in your daily life and the grammar of the sentence related, I will check with you about the topic that you are interested in, and useful to you at first then plan the course, there are some of the topics I used before for your reference.
Some of the topics:
1. How to ask the clerk in Bank to help you exchange the US dollar or other currency into RMB,
2. Oderingod in restaurant.
3. Making phone calls.
4. Living in the hotel, how to talk with waiter.
5. Asking people’s help to tell you the way to a place.
8. Numbers, Year, Month, week related topic
2. I lived in Yue Lu District Chang Sha city, so I can teach the person lived around here. And you can choose the place of teaching at your convenience.
3. Now I do my work at home, no need go to the office, so my time is flexible, you can choose the time of lesson at your convenience, and I can arrange my time to match you time schedule.
If you are interested in it, please contact with me by sending email to email@example.com. Thanks!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2012 05:49AM by Aliceyik.
Re: I am a chinese teacher (Mandarin tutor) in Changsha
Posted by: Celiacelia (IP Logged)
Date: June 03, 2012 05:24PM
I want to learn Chinese, but you're not a city, unfortunately!