View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Study in China > Re: How can I study abroad in china ?

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How can I study abroad in china ?
Posted by: Michaelchiarello (IP Logged)
Date: June 13, 2012 06:16AM
Hello there,

I am twenty years old really i study in china, but one problem i don't have enough money,where can i find full scholarships?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot
Michael Chiarello

Re: How can I study abroad in china ?
Posted by: Jwright (IP Logged)
Date: June 27, 2012 06:14AM
A friend of mine managed to get a Madeleine Fulbright scholarship to study in Taiwan, but I don't know of any specific programs for China sorry.

Posted by: Savannah (IP Logged)
Date: July 01, 2012 11:38PM
You can go to China to teach English and learn Chinese at same time. Or you can go to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore ...

Posted by: Meihuar (IP Logged)
Date: September 20, 2012 05:42PM
Many programs exist to help students study in China... from different inclusions (some have activities and housing, others don't) to different prices, you should be able to find a provider that can give you the type of experience you want in China. Here's a good website that outlines many options (and even has reviews from alumni of the programs) [www.gooverseas.com]

Good luck and have fun in China! (I recommend Beijing!)

Posted by: Benjaminmbrown (IP Logged)
Date: April 11, 2013 03:51PM
I did an REU through the National Science Foundation. Got pain $3,000 to do. Really great opportunity you may want to check out. You can see the highlights of my trip at [www.squidoo.com]

Posted by: Janie00 (IP Logged)
Date: April 19, 2013 06:11AM
Hi Michael,

I see your message too late. Sorry smiling smiley
But maybe you still didn't get a chance to visit China, so let me share information that might also help out others.

I am a private teacher in Yangshuo. Many of my students are young people without much money to spend, just as you. In Yangshuo though, it's very easy to find a job as a foreigner. Mostly teaching Chinese, though once here you will meet many people and find other opportunities easily.

You can earn about 4000 yuan per month, which is enough to cover intensive private lessons. Accomodation is often offered with the job, so you could end up staying here for a whole semester without needing to save up a lot of money.

Good luck!!

--
Janie Chen
www.learn-chinese-in-yangshuo.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: How can I study abroad in china ? - Re: How can I study abroad in china ?
page served in 0.16s