Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Experienced Mandarin Chinese tutor in Beijing---Laura
Posted by: Lfceternal (IP Logged)
Date: December 16, 2012 08:24AM
Hi forum,

I'm Laura from Haidian, Beijing. Although I'm not a professional teacher, I have been teaching mandarin in my spare time for 3 years (1v1 class) becausing I love it so much. smiling smiley I'm a native Beijinger and have passed the national-leveled Test of Mandarin Proficiency in high score (mark 95.7, 1st grade).

I used to be the Chinese tutor for two Japanese students in my collage , a British guy who worked in Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, a Korean hotelier in Kempinski, a South African girl who worked at LG tower, and recently an Indonesian collage boy. Mostly, I teach elementary and medium level lessons.

I'm looking for new students who wants to have some speaking and reading training. Also I can teach HSK if needed. I can talk fluently in English because I was an English major in university.

My class goes mainly on conversations and practical actions to make the learner feel free and easy to learn, not many grammatical things envolved.

And if you want to follow a certain book, we can use the one you prefer or choose one together.

Now I work in a public institution and finish work at 4.30pm everyday. I'm also free on weekends, so I have plenty of time to give lessons. Time-lasting of each lesson depends on your choice (often 1-2 or 2-3 hours).

The place of the lessons is up to you, however I will go to find you for your convenience. smiling smiley

My Available Time for Teaching:
---Mon. to Fri.: 18:00 - 22:00
---Weekends: 8:00 - 22:00

If you want to learn Chinese for daily and business use, or to improve your skills of communication in Chinese, you are always welcomed to contact me.smiling smiley I'm ready for help you answer language questions via E-mail or QQ.

I am waiting for your advice for a happy working together between us. smiling smiley
Thx for taking your time reading it!

E-mail: lfceternal@163.com
Weibo: [weibo.com]

-------------------------
Notes:

Ads please do not disturb.

Re: Experienced Mandarin Chinese tutor in Beijing---Laura
Posted by: Lfceternal (IP Logged)
Date: April 05, 2013 09:15PM
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.054s