View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Study in China > Learn Chinese and touch Chinese culture by Mandarin Garden

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Learn Chinese and touch Chinese culture by Mandarin Garden
Posted by: Mandaringarden (IP Logged)
Date: February 05, 2013 03:22AM
Here is an interesting travelling plan for your spare time. Shanghai+Yun nan Lijiang+ Shangri-la 'Chinese culture experience' Mandarin Garden will bring you to experience Chinese culture in Shanghai, Yunan Kunming, Lijiang, Shangrila, and look for the peaceful land and heavy in our heart with you, and share Tai ji and Chinese medicine with you . You will live in Mandarin Garden teacher's homes or Mandarin Garden students apartments, experience the culture difference between east and western society, to get a brand view of Chinese lifestyle. You can get class interaction with the classmates from all over the world, establish international friendship, make friends with Chinese and other foreign students. Learning Chinese while travelling at such amazing places. If you would like to join us , just contact me or send your telephonr number to me ,so that I could contact you .
winnie@mandaringarden.org
http://www.mandaringarden.org
Welcome! Best Wishes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2013 03:23AM by Mandaringarden.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Learn Chinese and touch Chinese culture by Mandarin Garden - Learn Chinese and touch Chinese culture by Mandarin Garden
page served in 0.06s