View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Study in China > Together we will build your Chinese skills

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Together we will build your Chinese skills
Posted by: Leoyoung (IP Logged)
Date: March 02, 2013 04:28AM
I am professional Chinese teacher, I have a national certification in teaching Mandarin to foreigners. I have been teaching 1 on-1 and small group tutoring for foreigners of different ages for the last 4 years, from beginner to advanced levels. I enjoy a high reputation among my students. I treat it as a great pleasure to help my students achieve their goals and enjoy seeing them progress with each passing day.

What I can help you with: make tailored teaching plans for you according to your needs, levels, including oral Chinese lessons, business Chinese, HSK preparation, etc; help you achieve your goals ASAP. My teaching style and methods are very practical, systematic and interesting. I am trying to give students the Chinese which we always used in our daily life. So students can get into the life in China easily. I can help you speak standard Chinese in a very short time and refine your current Chinese.

Please contact me at: arty.sheng@gmail.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Together we will build your Chinese skills - Together we will build your Chinese skills
page served in 0.049s