View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Study in China > Tailor made Chinese lessons: High quality & low prices!

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Tailor made Chinese lessons: High quality & low prices!
Posted by: Leoyoung (IP Logged)
Date: March 19, 2013 02:55AM
I'm a Mandarin teacher with rich experience of teaching foreigners Chinese. I can teach you Survival Chinese, Business Chinese, Chinese Culture, HSK, etc. You just tell me what you want to study now. I also have my own office to offer you group lesson or private 1 on 1 lesson. Quiet learning environment, high-quality professional Mandarin curriculum, Chinese culture, Calligraphy are available for you.

In addition, I can help you choose the most suitable books and make a tailor-made plan for your study. If you want to study Mandarin, please contact me, I'll give you a free demo lesson to see my teaching style. My email is: pladwa80@gmail.com

Hope to help you improve your Mandarin and having a more comfortable life in Shanghai.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Tailor made Chinese lessons: High quality & low prices! - Tailor made Chinese lessons: High quality & low prices!
page served in 0.061s