Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Mizuno JPX 800 Irons give golfers a remarkable option
Posted by: Golfonlineau (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2013 09:56PM
The JPX-800 irons are said to be a full-fledged jump into that space, providing 8 to 24 handicappers with a truly remarkable option. When you are standing over the JPX-800's you will notice a thick top line, which actually gave me a little more confidence that the club was going to perform like Mizuno meant it to.

The quality of the Mizuno JPX 800 Irons best price, as you expect from Mizuno is top rate, and the finish is exemplary too. In their quest to make this their most forgiving iron, and to keep the club head perimeter-weighted, Mizuno have used very light and thin sheet metal/other materials for the branding livery inside the cavity.

Since switching to the forged JPX-800's, my last Mizuno MX 200 Irons has been out of use. I am getting great distance, good forgiveness and great results. I am able to draw, fade or hit them straight. Even the mis-hits go long and relatively straight. I hit the ball higher than I have for some time and have picked up right at one club in distance.

They Mizuno JPX 800 Irons also win over my favorate Mizuno MP 59 Irons in my heart. A progressive flow to shapely shorter irons, complete the JPX800's 'Balanced' orientation. The unbelievable distance of the Mizuno JPX 800 Irons is achieved by combining MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity to hit the maximum allowable limits for energy transfer.

A club with the feel Mizuno is known for combined with the game improvement qualities desired by many of us like forgiveness and increased distance. It’s not too chunky and retains some player’s iron qualities but the top line is slightly thicker than an MP iron. I actually liked the balance of the cheap golf clubs head design, fitting in between an MP and a game improvement very nicely.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.05s