View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Study in China > Learn Chinese in Shanghai, One to one Chinese spoken language tutoring, Well-experienced Mandarin Teacher available!!!

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Learn Chinese in Shanghai, One to one Chinese spoken language tutoring, Well-experienced Mandarin Teacher available!!!
Posted by: Rongson (IP Logged)
Date: July 05, 2013 01:57AM
Learn Chinese in Shanghai, One to one Chinese spoken language tutoring, Well-experienced Mandarin Teacher available!!!

Nĭ hǎo, wŏ shì Fiona.

I have been teaching expatriates mandarin in both individual and group settings in Shanghai since 2009 – All resources are developed and tailored to treat each student’s needs.

1. Born in the north of China, I’m innate favored in Chinese pronunciation;

2. Majored in English during undergraduate and Foreign Chinese during for graduate, I fully understand how to learn a foreign language and how to teach in a practical way;

3. Practiced Chinese teaching a lot both locally and overseas to be a qualified certified mandarin teacher;

4. Practical Chinese Courses, Advanced Chinese Courses, and Business Chinese courses are available for expatriates who are seeking a high quality, efficient and effective learning experience;

5. Service is personalized to every student’s needs so that they can accomplish their own learning objectives;

6. Free academic consultation prior to the course;

If you have any questions regarding the Chinese courses, or would like a free consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Email: [email protected] Mobile: 13917847920

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Learn Chinese in Shanghai, One to one Chinese spoken language tutoring, Well-experienced Mandarin Teacher available!!! - Learn Chinese in Shanghai, One to one Chinese spoken language tutoring, Well-experienced Mandarin Teacher available!!!
page served in 0.056s