View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Study in China > learning Chinese with a responsible Chinese teacher in Beijing

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
learning Chinese with a responsible Chinese teacher in Beijing
Posted by: Cici714 (IP Logged)
Date: July 17, 2013 10:11AM
[size=x-large]China is an amazing country,if you want know the culture ,you need to learn the language .
My name is Cici.I have been teaching Chinese in Beijing for 2years. My students have come from differnt parts of the world.With quite a lot experience in teaching the language at different levels, I can design a class for you, using different methods according to your strengths to help you quickly improve your Chinese skills.
Qualifications:
national mandarin Chinese level test Class A(PSC)
have taken International Profession Certification Association(IPA) professional training.
Lessons:
Listening and Speaking Chinese,
Chinese character,
Chinese grammar,
Business Chinese,
Travel Chinese,
HSK preparation, etc.
I love teaching. Studying with me would be interesting, relaxing and fun. would enjoy learning with a course designed specifically for you.
I encourage you to contact me to discuss your requirements.
my rate:70rmb/1.5hour
email:yingtaohenkeai@163.com
tel: 15910386714
[/size]
smiling smiley

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> learning Chinese with a responsible Chinese teacher in Beijing - learning Chinese with a responsible Chinese teacher in Beijing
page served in 0.055s