View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Study in China > Want to learn Chinese? Professional Chinese teacher help you

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Want to learn Chinese? Professional Chinese teacher help you
Posted by: Zaoan001 (IP Logged)
Date: July 29, 2013 10:29PM
I am a professional Chinese teacher, two years of teaching experience. I can help foreigners to learn Chinese in different age and level. My mandarin is standard. At the same time, my English is very good. The unique teaching methods to help you efficient, fast, convenient, and happy to learn Chinese. Help you to solve the various problems in the Chinese learning.

My personality is patience, energetic, enthusiastic, responsible. I know how to teach a foreign student in western style. I offer 1 on 1 private lessons, also provide group courses (2-8), also provides corporate training class. I have a Chinese spoken language course, listening, reading, writing and so on. Also includes business Chinese, HSK coaching and history/geography/China/Chinese culture such as Chinese calligraphy classes. I provide the most reasonable learning Chinese tuition fees.

E-mail: [email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Want to learn Chinese? Professional Chinese teacher help you - Want to learn Chinese? Professional Chinese teacher help you
page served in 0.055s