View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Study in China > A sense of responsibility, humor Mandarin Chinese teacher

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
A sense of responsibility, humor Mandarin Chinese teacher
Posted by: Zaoan001 (IP Logged)
Date: July 29, 2013 10:29PM
You need a sense of humor, a sense of responsibility, rich experience of the western Chinese teacher?

You in work, life, and even traveling in China has met in language communication obstacles?

You was not bothered in the time and venue for the class?

In my here you will find a perfect solution. I am Shanghai local Chinese teacher, I graduated from east China normal university foreign language professional. There are more than two years experience in Chinese teaching. My students come from all over the world, such as Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland, Turkey, South Korea, Japan and other countries. No matter what your Chinese level, I can help you learn Chinese, can is a beginner, can also learn some Chinese before. I can be in oral, listening, reading and writing to improve your Chinese level. I will help you effectively, happy to learn Chinese.

My contact way: [email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> A sense of responsibility, humor Mandarin Chinese teacher - A sense of responsibility, humor Mandarin Chinese teacher
page served in 0.058s