Get along with your Chinese colleagues and be more professional
Posted by: Mychinesestudy2
Date: January 09, 2014 09:39PM
The Business Chinese course is designed for people who work in China and are interested in fields such as economics, marketing and finance. Students will learn specific terms used in business and economic fields, commerce and documents. This course will also suit students who want to take BCT Test.
Who is it suitable for?
Office staff, businessmen, and international students, who live in Beijing and want to learn Business Chinese in a step-by-step form, also those who want to effectively improve their existing Chinese level or take their BCT (Business Chinese Test).
Is the Business Chinese course right for you?
By following this course you will:
● Improve your fluency and increase your confidence when speaking about a variety of business-related topics
● Improve your general level of Chinese
● Develop your knowledge of language (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation) and culture in the context of general business topics
● Develop the core language skills that are necessary for business such as listening, speaking, reading and business writing
● Develop exam techniques and become more familiar with the BCT exam structure as you practice past papers
What will you study?
This course covers full training on listening, speaking, reading and writing. It includes role plays and speeches by students, so they can learn how to communicate and behave in a real business environment. It will also help students understand China’s social, economic and other aspects of public life.
Tel: (8610)-8590 0698
Address: Rm.3-323, 3/F, Retail Building No. 3, Sanlitun SOHO, 8 GongTiBeiLu, Chaoyang, (Sanlitun SOHO opposite Sanlitun village & Yashow, TUANJIEHU Station, Subway Line 10)