Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Beijing Chinese Translator/Interpreter with Rich business experience
Posted by: Jackienoire (IP Logged)
Date: April 08, 2013 10:19PM
Hello!

My name is Jacqueline. I am a senior business translator/ coordinator based in China, Beijing; a native Chinese person with entrepreneurial spirit, keen sense of responsibility with over 9 years’ experience working with foreign business in China. I am a sincere business professional with extensive experience in almost all major industries in China, excellent at adapting different situations and finding out the best solution possible.

I offer various kinds of translation and business communication services aimed at helping clients seeking their business needs through accurate language translation under both business and cultural contexts, Strengthening Chinese relation and representing Clients’ interests when needed.

No client is too small. It is always my responsibility to work hard and make sure their entire business dealings with Chinese will be a more pleasant experience overall. Helping clients reaching their goals is my goal.

Service available in the following terms or tailor-made based on different situation of each client. My rate is very reasonable and it is based on Chinese market price.

- Chinese English Document Translation/ Website Localization/ Copywriting
- B2B Negotiation/ Biz Conference Interpretation/ Biz Trip Assistance
- International Trade Assistance [solve your problem with Chinese suppliers!]
- Temporary Representative
- Trade show Documentary (photo, information gathering, meeting potential suppliers on clients’ behalf)
- Biz liaison and localization
- All Kinds of Communications Linked With China

I am based in Beijing but willing to travel with clients all over China according to their business needs. For more information please check my website: [www.Voice-in-Chinese.com]

Please contact me by

Phone: +86 1342 6475 879 (Jacqueline Noire)
Email: jackie.translation@gmail.com
My Website: [www.Voice-in-Chinese.com]

I am looking forward to adding values to your business in China.

Yours Sincerely

Jacqueline

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.145s