shanghai personal tour guide personal interpreter personal translator
Posted by: Ivy1987 (IP Logged)
Date: May 07, 2013 02:52AM
Name&facebook name:Lisbeta Liu

E-mail:lisbetaliu@yahoo.com

Telephone:0086-13918817249

Gtalk:lisbeta.liu@gmail.com

MSN:lis_beta1987@hotmail.com

Lisbeta Liu, female,26.Working as a private guide/interpreter/translator in Shanghai/hangzhou/suzhou/yiwu/ningbo/wuxi/shaoxing /guangzhou/beijing

No deposit

As a private tour guide private interpreter private translator in shanghai/hangzhou/suzhou,able to travel to ningbo,yiwu,wuxi,tianjin,beijing

What can I do?

1. Pick you up in the airport. Drop you off in the airport.

2. make the hotel reservation for you (no charge)

4 Design the tour itinerary for you according to your requirements.

5 Tour guide, Interpreter, Business Assistant, Shopping assistant

6.Car Rental

7 Hotels, Flights

comments from MY friends

Dear Matthew, Lisbeta is good. I grede her on highest level as I have dealt with many interprators / guides arround the globe. She is honest, responsible, punctual and accomodating personality. I was innitially a bit affraid on making my direct booking with her over internet but then when I met her in the hotel lobby, it turned into a very pleasent surprize. She was keen to show me as much as possible in limited time during my sight seeing day, she helped me in getting some business research and arranged a nice cruse for my team, who joined us next day. She is very well aware of the places and routes. She has very good stemina; definatly more then mine...smiling smiley the best thing was that she was not taking commisions from the shops where we did shopping. I noticed this with some other guides in other cities. I feel that she would be a real asset to your organization. Please free to contact me over skype or phone to have more detailed information, if you require any. Thank you and best regards, Salman Bin Tayyab
Posted by:Ivan Pham
Hi, Lisbeta 3/27/12 thanks for the e-mail, how are you doing in Shanghai now ? are you doing o.k ? it was very nice of you to helping us to get around Shanghai town, you are a great tourguider I'm strongly recomended you to anyone that I know to ask for your help whenever they are in Shanghai I have a great time being around with you sign seeing, I never forget that moment with a wonderful tourguider like you, I wish the very best for you in Shanghai. always your friend. Thanks, Ivan Pham
Posted by:Bahman SoltaniPosted on:2012-04-08 22:12:49
MISS LISBETA HAS A VERY WARM PERSONALITY.SHE IS VERY FREINDLY,SPEAKS AND COMMINICATE IN GOOS ENGLISH. SHE IS VERY WELL EDUCATED AND SHE IS A LOT OF HELPS IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY SOMETHING IN CHINA. BAHMAN SOLTANI COMMERCIAL MANAGER TADBIR CHEMI HAYYAN
Posted bytongue sticking out smileyaul Schuck Posted
If you are traveling to China for business (or as a tourist), I highly recommend using a guide to assist with anything from sightseeing to what hotel or restaurant is best. Hiring an experienced guide like Lisbeta Liu is wise because there are many cultural differences is Asia and some of the simplest things like hiring Taxi and getting to your destination on-schedule can be frustrating and very difficult alone. I have been going to China 2x per year for past 7 years and I still prefer using a guide so I can focus my attention on business and not distract my attention with Directions, Taxi’s, Hotels, etc. Lisbeta did a great job helping me navigate throughout various cities in china and was especially knowledgeable when sightseeing, taking trains, busses and arranging flights between cities. She is very personable yet professional… Best Regards

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.054s