Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Synergy Partner and Expert Interpreter in China
Posted by: Williamzhao (IP Logged)
Date: September 25, 2010 05:53AM
Gooday,

My name is William Zhao and I’m an experienced and qualified interpreter based in Guangzhou, China. My expertise lies in interpreting English and Chinese respectively.

My level of experience and education puts me in the position to handle all varieties of translation projects. I earned a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature and a Master’s Degree for Translation and Interpreting (MTI) from a renowned foreign language university in China in 2005 and 2007. I then went on to work for an international law firm as a full-time legal translator for one year. I have spent some time since challenging myself as a freelance interpreter. I have excellent translation and interpretation skills and rich experience, especially in the fields of business, law, electronics, mechanics and construction.

My merits speak for themselves and I’m spoken highly of by some of Guangzhou’s most prominent expat business leaders.
“William is conscientious… he is very honest and ethical in his business approach”.
- Jeremy Sargent, Chairman of the British Chamber of Commerce, Guangdong.

As a renowned member of the British Chamber of Commerce Guangdong, I have interests with British businesses in China as well as Chinese businesses. Also a partner with Synergy Translations (www.synergytranslations.com), a translation agency based in Guangzhou, China, I can personally recommend different translators and interpreters that may suit your needs.

If you require the assistance of an elite-level translator, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Email: william@synergytranslations.com
Mobile: +86 136 0248 5640 (8 am to 10 pm Beijing Time)

Re: Synergy Partner and Expert Interpreter in China
Posted by: Beijingtourdiana (IP Logged)
Date: November 18, 2010 12:58AM
Hi, my dear friends, My name is Diana Dai, a professional tour guide in Beijing. It is my honor to show you our capital city,Beijing,China. Many visitors, coming to China for the first time, find it difficult to arrange their trip to Beijing. It is especially difficult if they are looking for a flexible, in-depth tour of Beijing and surrounding areas

I invite you to contact me, Diana, for your tour arrangements or business trip. I can arrange your tour schedule according to what you want. It's my pleasure to give you my suggestions and advices for your Beijing tour.

I have a good knowledge of the travel sites and local trafic situations. I also have a good command of the English language. My services come at a reasonable price for the high quality service. I am also experienced with providing services to the business traveler here in Beijing.

Please contact me to discuss your sightseeing and business needs. I would cherish the opportunity to treat you as an emperor or empress. Don't miss this opportunity to see and understand Beijing from a Beijing tour guide and driver with a comfortable car or van. I am looking forward to hearing from you. You can contact me through email or telephone. For more information, you can log on my website:[blog.163.com]

Tel: 0086 13426267610
Email:Chinatour_diana@163.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.125s