Laos travel' Wat Phou Temple
Posted by: Asttravel (IP Logged)
Date: January 22, 2011 03:11AM
Laos travel information:
Pick up at your hotel and drive to Wat Phou Champassak. On the way, stop at the ruins of the Khmer temple of Oup Mong at Ban Houei Tomo. Arrive in Ban Mouang and take a ferry across the river then continue by road to Champassak. Lunch in a local restaurant and in the afternoon visit Wat Phou, a Khmer temple dating from the 8-11th century classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Return to Pakse in the afternoon and transfer to your hotel.
Our prices include:
• Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
• English speaking guide except during time at leisure.
• Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
• Boat for cruises mentioned.
• Meals as mentioned on the program: (L) for lunch.
Our prices do not include:
• Drinks, tips, personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned.
• We reserve the right to adjust the prices at any time in the event of an increase in the fuel surcharge applied by transport companies.
Please transfer your payment at : Charm Asia Travel
N° 505 B4, batiment Cau Dien, Tu Liem, Hanoi.
email: [email protected]
Copyright © 2011 Charm Asia Travel. All Rights Reserved.
Re: Laos travel' Wat Phou Temple
Posted by: Kelvinpl (IP Logged)
Date: June 28, 2011 08:34AM
Wat Phou said to be an important pilgrimage sight for Buddhist from all over Laos.Never visited this site but read many articles and saw many snaps on Google..It is a amazing temple complex.......