View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Re: Your interpreter, translator, personal tour guide and shopping assistant in Shanghai

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Your interpreter, translator, personal tour guide and shopping assistant in Shanghai
Posted by: Sunnyflower (IP Logged)
Date: May 15, 2011 05:43AM
Sunny Flower Service Make Your Trip in China Much Easier and Smoother! *^_^*

(Your reliable /experienced/ Professional Business Interpreter/ Chinese translator/Business assistant/Quality inspector/Personal Travel Guide in Shanghai/Beijing/Hangzhou/Suzhou/Ningbo/Wenzhou/Yiwu/Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Dongguan as well as other cities of China)

Dear all friends,

This is Miss Sunny from Shanghai China. I am a professional English-Chinese business interpreter /translator, business assistant, English tour guide and dedicated to provide professional interpreter and tour guide services for foreigners who travel in China for business and tourist. With a background of international sales, Import & Export working experience and about 5 years experience as personal tour guide and business interpreter,I can freely travel east and south China like Hangzhou ,Suzhou ,Ningbo, Changzhou, Wenzhou , Yiwu , Guangzhou ,Shenzhen , Foshan, Hong Kong ,etc , also hold passport for all the countries , can easily travel abroad if required .

My services include as follows:
1. Interpretation & negotiation services during the business meetings.

2. Factory visiting, on-site interpretation

3. Product sourcing

4. Tourist and business guiding services in other cities of China

5. Shopping assistant/Personal Shopper

6. Oder follow up, shipping arrangement

7. Chinese-English documents translation (product manual, contract, technical documents, e-mail, websites etc)

8. Exhibition/show /trade fair interpreter /translator

9. Temporary secretarial /assistant Services such as helping client set up office in china etc.

10. Other English-Chinese translation services according to customers’ requirements

11. Car/Minivan/Bus rental and driver service

For more information about my services, welcome to visit my site at:
www.travel-sky-in-china.blogsot.com

Please feel free to contact me if you plan to travel to China, I am sure with my great services, you will have a wonderful trip in China. Let sunny be always with you when you are in China.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact
E- Mail at: sunnyerday@gmail.com
Mobile: 0086-134-86394386
MSN: zhmy8866@yahoo.com
Skype confused smileyunnyperday
Websites: [travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com]
Personal Homepage: [sites.google.com]
Have a wonderful trip in China with Sunny ^_^

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 01:45PM by Olive.

Re: Your interpreter, translator, personal tour guide and shopping assistant in Shanghai
Date: May 24, 2011 10:33AM
Shanghai Personal tour guide/Hangzhou Private English guide/Business Assistant/Translator services .
Exclusive private Tour with a nice personal Tour Guide service available Shanghai,Hangzhou,Suzhou, Beijing, Nanjing, Ancient water towns and other cities of China
(Your Nice & Sweet Personal English Speaking Tour Guide, Interpreter, personal Shopping Assistant in Shanghai, Hangzhou,Suzhou,Nanjin, Beijing ,Xi’an and other cities of China)
Dear Friends,

This is Miss Sunny from Shanghai China. I am a professional and personal English speaking tour guide with more than 4 years experience in guiding foreign tours, and dedicated to providing excellent travel & guide services for foreigners who travel to China for tourism.

I can freely travel east and south of China like Hangzhou, Suzhou and some famous ancient towns like Zhouzhuang, Tongli, Nanxun, and Wuzhen etc. I am quite familiar with tourist attractions in Shanghai, Hangzhou, and Suzhou…. . I am able to show you the best parts of these cities.

Services list:
* Airport pick-up and transfers, hotel/train/air-ticket booking services.

* Designing exclusive trips according to your own interests. I design tailor made tours, allowing you to enjoy more freedom and flexibility regardless if you travel to China for business or tourism. My extensive experience includes guiding individual or group tours in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou and cities nearby.

* Assisting in your shopping, helping you get Chinese goods with Chinese prices. (I receive no kickbacks from the shops and I always look out for your interests). I have acquired good bargaining & negotiating skills from my past experiences. This is very special for you!!

* Being your real time language assistant and helping you communicate well with Chinese people regardless if you come to Shanghai for tourism or other explorations.

* Providing car, minivan service for both business and tourism purposes.

Please feel free to contact me if you plan to travel in China, I am sure with my professionalism and great services, and you will have wonderful trip. Let sunny be always with you when you are in China.
Contact Sunny:
E-mail: sunnyerday@gmail.com
Mobile: +86-134-86394386
Web: www.travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com
Personal homepage: [sites.google.com]

Re: Your interpreter, translator, personal tour guide and shopping assistant in Shanghai
Posted by: Kevins943 (IP Logged)
Date: May 26, 2011 01:11PM
I've been looking for a translator. This will really help

Re: Shanghai interpreter, shanghai business translator,shanghai personal tour guide services
Date: May 27, 2011 04:43AM
Sunny Flower Service Make Your Trip In China Easier and More Smoothly! *^_^*

Offering One-stop Expat Services for both China Business and Tourist trips (Shanghai Hangzhou Suzhou Ningbo Wenzhou Shenzhen Guangzhou Beijing Nanjing and other cities of China)

Traveling to China for business or tourist? Need an experienced business interpreter, travel assistant, English tour guide to facilitate and make your business and tourist trips in China more effective, enjoyable and fruitful?

Miss Sunny, a professional and personal English-Chinese business interpreter/translator, business assistant, English tour guide dedicated to provide high level interpreter and guide services for foreigners who travel in China for business and personal tourist .
With a background of international sales, Import & Export working experience ,over 4 years' experience as personal interpreter and tour guide, can freely travel east and south of China like Hangzhou ,Suzhou ,Ningbo, Changzhou, Wenzhou , Yiwu , Guangzhou ,Shenzhen , Foshan, Hong Kong ,etc

What can I do for my customers ?

For Business:
1. Business meeting interpretation & negotiation

2. Factory visiting, on-site interpretation

3. Product sourcing

4. Tourist and business guide service in other cities of China

5. Shopping assistant /personal shopper

6. Oder follow up, shipping arrangement

7. Chinese-English documents translation (product manual, contract, technical documents, e-mail, websites etc)

8. Exhibition/show /trade fair interpreter /translator 9. Tem.Secretarial /assistant Service such as helping client set up their office in china etc.

10. Other English-Chinese translation as per customer requirements
11. Car /minivan/coach rental and driver service

For Personal /Private tour Guide services:
1. Air port picks up and transfer, hotel/Train/air-ticket booking service.

2. Design an exclusive trip according to your own interests. (Tailor-made tour, enjoy more freedom and flexibility!) , No matter you travel to China for business or Tourist. Already has rich experience in guiding individual or group tours in Cities like Shanghai, Hangzhou….

3. Assisting in your shopping, helping you shop Chinese stuffs with Chinese prices. (No any kickbacks from the shops). Already acquired good bargaining & negotiating skills from the past experience. This is very special for you!!

4. Be your real time language assistant and help you well communicate with Chinese people. No matter you come to Shanghai for tourist or other explorations.

5. Providing car, minivan service for both business and tourist purposes.
Please feel free to contact me if you plan to travel in China, I am sure with my professionalism and great services, and you will have wonderful trip in china. Let sunny be always with you when you are in China.

-------------------------------------------------------

Contact

E- Mail at: sunnyerday@gmail.com

Mobile: 0086-134-86394386

Websites: [travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com]

Personal Homepage: www.sites.google.com/site/shanghaiprivatetourguide

Posted by: Lilianhappytour (IP Logged)
Date: July 26, 2011 07:01AM
Hello all,
This is Lilian from Hangzhou China, I am a very nice and easy-going girl with about 2 years experience as personal tour guide and private interpreter , I have been serving many my customers from U.S, Canada , Australia ,Europe while they are traveling in Hangzhou , Shanghai and Suzhou for business or tourist. I am willing to show you the beautiful Hangzhou city. I am also able to travel to other cities in china for business guide services. My rate is also very reasonable and competitive.
My services are as follows:
1. Private tour services (Sightseeing, Shopping, Leisure, Working, etc.)
2. Business travel services: interpreter / translator / assistant and trade fair/exhibition/show interpreter
3. Airport pick-up service.
4. Vehicle rental (Car, Van, Mini-bus, etc)
My rate is very reasonable and competitive.
Pls feel free to contact:
Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Mobile:+86-151-5716-3243
Thank you for your time and interest!

Posted by: Vardhaman.Shah (IP Logged)
Date: July 26, 2011 10:03AM
Hello,

I am planning to travel china for bussiness visit to various cities in china such as follows

BAIYUN DISTRIC GUANGZHOU, Guangdong
Nanshan Shenzhen Guangdong
Wanjiang District Dongguan, China
DaoJiao Town DongGuan Guangdong
Feiyun district Zhejiang province
Jiang'an Wuhan the same place?
Jiang'an District,Wuhan
Jinan City Shandong Province
Jinan, Shandong,China
Liaocheng, Shandong
and beijing for 2 days. I want a enterpreter who can translate chinese to english and travel with me through out the trip. and also sujjest how to make route to all above cities so that i can plan my dates to various companies visit subject to appointment with them.
Regards
Vardhaman Shah
India
[email protected]

Posted by: Qinqinbetter (IP Logged)
Date: July 28, 2011 01:35AM
hi i am qinqin, i am a personal tour guide and business interpreter based in shanghai China. feel free to contact if there is any inquiry.

email :qinqinbetter2008@163.com
m:134 8228 6062

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2011 01:44AM by Qinqinbetter.

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2012 08:45PM
How are you,
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com
email: angela6633@126.com
I am familiar with fashion
clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets ,hardwaremarkets,fresh plants ,flowers,pet,fishing,fishing tools ,garden use
tool and material market,like fiber glass rod,bird
netting,ipad accessories, etc....and some
of the iron door,iron art,iron furniture factories in GuangDong .
Pls donot hesitate to contact me,i may be your big help.
I can offer many different styles especially lady fashion wear in low
price of stock lot.
Welcome send me pic or sample for order to make.
Mobile: 0086 15011716998

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: Your interpreter, translator, personal tour guide and shopping assistant in Shanghai - Re: Your interpreter, translator, personal tour guide and shopping assistant in Shanghai
page served in 0.079s