Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
« Lilian Happy Tour » - Hangzhou, Shanghai, Suzhou personal tour guide & business interpreter
Posted by: Lilianhappytour (IP Logged)
Date: May 30, 2011 03:23AM
Hello all, smiling smiley
This is Lilian from Hangzhou China, I am a very nice and easy-going girl with about 2 years experience as personal tour guide and private interpreter , I have been serving many my customers from U.S, Canada , Australia ,Europe while they are traveling in Hangzhou , Shanghai and Suzhou for business or tourist. I am willing to show you the beautiful Hangzhou city. I am also able to travel to other cities in china for business guide services. My rate is also very reasonable and competitive.
My services are as follows:
1. Private tour services (Sightseeing, Shopping, Leisure, Working, etc.)
2. Business travel services: interpreter / translator / assistant and trade fair/exhibition/show interpreter
3. Airport pick-up service.
4. Vehicle rental (Car, Van, Mini-bus, etc.).
My rate is very reasonable and competitive.
Pls feel free to contact:
Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Mobile:+86-151-5716-3243
Thank you for your time and interest!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2011 07:08AM by Olive.

hangzhou/shanghai/suzhou interpreter&tour guide
Date: June 05, 2011 10:27AM
Hello all, smiling smiley
This is Lilian from Hangzhou China, I am a very nice and easy-going girl with about 2 years experience as personal tour guide and private interpreter , I have been serving many my customers from U.S, Canada , Australia ,Europe while they are traveling in Hangzhou , Shanghai and Suzhou for business or tourist. I am willing to show you the beautiful Hangzhou city. I am also able to travel to other cities in china for business guide services. My rate is also very reasonable and competitive.
2. Business travel services: interpreter / translator / assistant and trade fair/exhibition/show interpreter
4. Vehicle rental (Car, Van, Mini-bus, etc)

« Lilian Happy Tour » in Hangzhou, Shanghai and Suzhou
Date: July 18, 2011 05:20AM
Hello all,smiling smiley
This is Lilian from Hangzhou China, I am a very nice and easy-going girl with about 2 years experience as personal tour guide and private interpreter , I have been serving many my customers from U.S, Canada , Australia ,Europe while they are traveling in Hangzhou , Shanghai and Suzhou for business or tourist. I am willing to show you the beautiful Hangzhou city. I am also able to travel to other cities in china for business guide services.
My rate is also very reasonable and competitive.
4. Vehicle rental (Car, Van, Mini-bus, etc)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2011 09:27AM by Olive.

Re: « Lilian Happy Tour » - Hangzhou, Shanghai, Suzhou personal tour guide & business interpreter
Posted by: Dedan (IP Logged)
Date: September 07, 2011 02:51AM
Dear Lilian

May this post find you in the best of health and very high business spirit and I'm writing to you in requesting your kind assistance in regard to the above referenced.

BMS Safaris Ltd is a dynamic, reliable and growth oriented safaris and tours company with a vast experience in the provision of quality service to visitors to our tourist attractions in Tanzania, the land of Kilimanjaro,

We are based in Arusha Tanzania, the heart of the Tourist Industry in East Africa, from where we mount exciting safari and memorable excursions to a host of national parks and game reserves. Notable among these are the world famous Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, Lake Manyara, Tarangire,, Selous, Ruaha, Rubondo, Mahale and Katavi.

We also cover the beach resorts of Zanzibar, Mafia and Kilwa. For those who care for mountain climbing, we provide logistics for scaling Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain.

Please grant us business opportunities to regain your confidence, our small community of Operations is very closely integrated and always will remain open to those seeking a very professional ground handling Agency from Tanzania .

As you understand the current business challenging in our industry ,we'd like to share this experience with your highly reputable organization and you can be assured of top quality with personalized services at all times
BMS Safaris and rest of the team Looking forward to your positive reply.
It would ,indeed, be a pleasure to receive your endorsement of this proposal for which we can enter into an agreement to be of assistances in expanding your business in this part of globe.

Kind Regards.
Journey Dedan
Tour Consultant.

BMS Safaris Ltd.
Phone: +255 736 502350
Fax: +255 27 254 6244
Mobile +255 688 372288
Email: [email protected];[email protected]
Skype BMSsafaris

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
page served in 0.08s