Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese Interpreter/Translator/Travel Guide/Personal Biz Assistant
Posted by: Bizwhiz (IP Logged)
Date: August 23, 2011 05:11AM
Hi Foreign friends! If you need an Interpreter/Translator/Travel Guide/Personal Biz Assistant, please feel free to Email me at sarahchen09@hotmail.com, or call me at +86-13860196750, +86-592-5559517 anytime. I am here and ready to help you.

I am Sarah Chen, a fluent English speaker living in Xiamen, Fujian. I have more than two years experience working with a Canadian as a Manager and Interpreter at his language school, and over three years of foreign trade experience. This has given me a good understanding of what our foreign guests require and the level of customer service they demand. Currently I am a freelance Interpreter/Translator/Travel Guide/Personal Biz Assistant based in Fujian, China.

My recent clients include a German Web Developer, a Philippine Businessman, and a Dutch
Industrial Designer.

What I can do for you:

1. Interpreter:
- Business on-site interpretation
- Exhibition/show/trade fair interpreter

2. Translator:
- Website/Document translation

3. Travel Guide:
- Tour arrangements in China, especially in Fujian province
- Hotel/Train/Air-ticket booking service, car rental and shopping assistant, etc.

4. Business Assistant:
- Factory/Product sourcing: (If you need any Chinese products, even in small quantities; or personalized products, such as books, garments, decorative objects or small-wares, I will do my best to help fulfill your business needs.)
- Factory visits, Business Meeting Interpretation & Contract Negotiation
- Order follow up, Shipping Arrangements/Forwarding/Customs

5. Personal Medical Assistant:
- I have experience taking foreign clients to Chinese hospitals and clinics, and purchasing/translating medical products

I am looking forward to assisting you in the future.

Thank you and Best regards,
Sarah Chen

Email/ MSN: sarahchen09@hotmail.com
Tel: +86-592-5559517
Mobile: +86-13860196750

Re: Chinese Interpreter/Translator/Travel Guide/Personal Biz Assistant
Posted by: Paulteach (IP Logged)
Date: October 14, 2011 12:54AM
Hi there,

Do you have any credentials that allow yourself to get picked up for medical assistant jobs? I don't see any certifications or education for MA. Just curious. Thank you.

Paul

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.251s