View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Re: look for business partner in GuangZhou

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
look for business partner in GuangZhou
Posted by: Wleon (IP Logged)
Date: August 26, 2011 05:43AM
hi,everyone:
i am leon who are living in GuangZhou of china now.i want to look for a business partner for long time cooperation about the international business.
i am an 36 years old mature man,i hope my parter is honest and have the passion to do the business together.whereever you are from.but i hope we can begin in this city.
i have worked for the TV business for about 10 years.now i am doing the shopping bags/garment bag/canves bag /PVC quilt bags business.the website is as below:
www.hongyunbag.com

but one of my friends open the TV factory for the TV(LCD TV AND LED TV).they have all of the certification for Australian and new zealand countryes market,and the price and quality is the best .of course their TV can be sold to south American and middle east countryes too.for Europen and north American countryes,the CE and UL certification can be applied late.
so i want to meet one good partner for long time cooperation.hope to make our business bigger and bigger,if you are interested and live in guangzhou now,contact with me in time,thanks so much
my skype is:wleon_0071
best regards
leon

Re: look for business partner in GuangZhou
Posted by: Winston (IP Logged)
Date: September 09, 2011 08:35AM
Hello Leon,
i have been thinking of doing business for some time, but never really take action , cause i do not know how to start, aftre reading this message, i think maybe this is good oppertunity for me.

I am Winston, currently working in Shangai, but my ID is regestered in Gangzhou.Off cource i can go back Guangzhou, if it is good for my development in Guangzhou.

I am very honest middle age man, and timid .I like American movie and like playing hinese chess.

I am not really looking for big money, i am looking for a business oppertunity which can make a little more money than my sanlary, meanwhile which can make some good friends.

I am not sure if i am right person you are looking for, can we talk via skype? Skype: winston_zhang

Best regards!

Winston Zhang

Posted by: Renyujin (IP Logged)
Date: October 28, 2011 11:56AM
Professional Business Assistant Interpreter

[www.facebook.com]

MSN: brand.jeans@msn.cn

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: November 13, 2011 09:35AM
How are you,

I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

email: angela6633@126.com

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Thanks&Best Regards

Angela

Posted by: Aussiewayne (IP Logged)
Date: November 15, 2011 03:53AM
Hi there , i am interested in canvas bags that i can take back and sell in australia , let me know what you can offer me please , thanks Wayne ...

Posted by: Joe.Zeng (IP Logged)
Date: June 18, 2012 03:11AM
Hello, Leon,

This is Joe, i am working and living in Guangzhou, and my job is the SEO (search engineer optimization) and email marketing, i don't know if you found the partner already, but at least, we can make a friend and share our experience together. here is my skype id: xiaohei27, shall we have a talk on skype please?

Kind Regards

Posted by: Belouisvuitton (IP Logged)
Date: July 03, 2012 06:32AM
Hi,i just want to know do you sell replica handbags,such as louis vuitton,hermes,etc.i a good business partner if you do it.

Date: December 24, 2012 09:50PM
How are you,

I am familiar with fashion clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,leather,jewellery,homedecoration items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets and some

of the factories in GuangDong .

Mobile: 0086 15011716998 [b][/b]
Thanks&Best Regards

Angela

Date: January 08, 2013 10:30PM
How are you,
I am familiar with fashionclothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets ,hardware
markets,fresh plants ,flowers,pet,fishing,fishing tools ,garden use
tool and material market,like fiber glass rod,bird
netting,ipad accessories, etc....and some
of the iron door,iron art,iron furniture factories in GuangDong .
Pls donot hesitate to contact me,i may be your big help.
I can offer many different styles especially lady fashion wear in low
price of stock lot.
Welcome send me pic or sample for order to make.
Mobile: 0086 15011716998

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: look for business partner in GuangZhou - Re: look for business partner in GuangZhou
page served in 0.06s