View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Re: Experienced business interpreter/translator and purchaser available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Experienced business interpreter/translator and purchaser available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Posted by: Stevenhz (IP Logged)
Date: July 05, 2012 10:48AM
Experienced business interpreter/translator and purchaser available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Hello, this is Steven. I am an experienced freelance English-Chinese interpreter in Hangzhou,China. I have extensive experience in interpreting for business purposes. Before I become a freelance interpreter, I was already an interpreter in companies whose clients are from English-speaking countries. Now I work as a freelance interpreter and purchaser. I live in Hangzhou and my city is close to Shanghai, Jiaxing, Huzhou, Haining, Ningbo, Shaoxing and Yiwu. So far, I have provided service to clients from US, UK, Netherlands, Indonesia,Thailand, Brazil,Germany, India, Sweden, Australia, etc. My previous clients include Amiya Capital LLP, Oso BioPharmaceuticals Manufacturing, Jupi Corporation, Sunny USA, Carlisle Brass,KMA Textiles, etc. I can supply you PU or PVC synthetic leathers, textiles/fabrics, webbing/straps, or other products as you request. Testimonials from my previous clients available upon request.
I offer the following services:

1.looking for suppliers for any products
2.Factory visiting, on-site interpretation/translation
3. Business meeting interpretation
4. Sourcing/purchasing agent
5. Factory/shipment inspection
6. Supply PU or PVC synthetic leathers, webbbing/straps, textiles/fabrics

Please contact me if you need my service.
Email: hi.steven.tu[at]gmail.com (Please replace "[at]" with "@")
Phone: (086) 136 5666 2948
Address: Binjiang district, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.

https://plus.google.com/112947947921426473505
https://sites.google.com/site/histeventu/

Re: Experienced business interpreter/translator and purchaser available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Date: July 05, 2012 10:49AM
To whom it may concern,

I’m very glad to write my testimonial for Steven Tu’s services. During the first week of April, 2012, I used Steven Tu’s interpreting services in Shaoxing, Zhejiang province when I visited my supplier and discussed a long agreement with the supplier. With Steven Tu’s excellent interpreting services on the spot, I had a very constructive and fruitful discussion with my supplier thus I could finish my business schedule as planned.

I also used Steven Tu’s services to look for business contacts. With his expertise and efficient work, he found a dozen of qualified business contacts for me within a relatively short period. I was impressed with his expertise and efficiency.

If you need an experienced English-Chinese interpreter for business purpose in or around Hangzhou, if you need to find business contacts or suppliers or if you need a purchaser to supply you any type of items from China, I would have no hesitation in recommending Steven Tu’s services. From my work with him, I can say that he is trustworthy, reliable, responsible and has the expertise to do what he offers. If you have any questions regarding this reference or any aspect of Steven’s performance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

A Canadian businessman

Re: Experienced business interpreter/translator and purchaser available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Posted by: Beatus (IP Logged)
Date: July 19, 2012 11:36PM
I am Jack, a native Chinese speaker with 5 years working experience in trading and sourcing. I have passed Cambridge business English higher and interpretation certificate, which enable me to hold professional interpretation. I can be your representative in China.

Please contact me by:
Mobile: 0086-13560427230
E-mail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

Our services are listed as follow:
1.Sourcing Agent Services
2.Suppliers Sourcing Service
3.English Translation Service(Especially During CANTON FAIR)
4.Factories Visiting and Price negotiation in Chinese way
5.Inspecting Product & Quality Control
6.Local Market guidance in Guanghzou,Shenzhen,Dongguan,Foshan,China
7.Tour Guide
8.Oral Chinese teaching

Looking for business cooperation.

Date: July 05, 2013 05:29AM
June 10th, 2013

To whom it may concern

Reference letter for Mr. Steven Tu

I approached Mr. Steven thru the web.

I’ve been surprised so much by this quick answers: I had always the impression that he always stays on the issues that principals are posing to him and he wants to reply and solve anything in a quick time.

His skill to set up meetings and schedules is perfect.

Also by approaching customers he is always serious and diligent.

I’m planning to involve him in some business cooperation I do like to develop in China, because I liked him so much how he works.

For what above I recommend everybody not to hesitate to contact him and work with him just only for translations or even more, because you will be fully happy.

Kind Regards

Alberto Ceria-Italy

Posted by: Zhoumin (IP Logged)
Date: January 02, 2014 11:13PM
That sounds great! I will employ your services when I arrive in China next month.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2014 11:13PM by Zhoumin.

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: January 21, 2014 07:51AM
How are you,
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: [email protected]
Gmail: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

I am familiar with fashionclothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets ,hardware
markets,fresh plants ,flowers,pet,fishing,fishing tools ,garden use
tool and material market,like fiber glass rod,bird
netting, etc....and some
of the iron door,iron art,iron furniture factories in GuangDong .
Pls donot hesitate to contact me,i may be your big help.
I can offer many different styles especially lady fashion wear in low
price of stock lot.
Welcome send me pic or sample for order to make.
Mobile: 0086 15011716998

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: Experienced business interpreter/translator and purchaser available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang - Re: Experienced business interpreter/translator and purchaser available in Hangzhou, Zhejiang
page served in 0.095s