View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Re: shanghai local guide, excellent interpreter & translator

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
shanghai local guide, excellent interpreter & translator
Posted by: Sunnyflower (IP Logged)
Date: July 21, 2012 03:06AM
Sunny Flower Service Make Your Trip in China Much Easier and Smoother *^_^*

(Your reliable /experienced/ Professional Business Interpreter/ Chinese translator/Business assistant/inspector/Personal tour guide /sourcing agent in Shanghai/Beijing/Hangzhou/Suzhou/Ningbo/Wenzhou/Yiwu/Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Dongguan as well as other cities of China)

Dear all friends,

This is Miss Sunny from Shanghai China. I am a professional English-Chinese business interpreter /translator, business assistant, private English tour guide and dedicated to provide professional interpreter and tour guide services for foreigners who travel to China for business or tourist. With a background of international sales, Import & Export working experience and over 5 years experience as personal tour guide and business interpreter, I will be your great assistant while you are traveling to China for either business or tourist.
Based in Shanghai, I can travel other cities of China freely, such as Beijing ,Hangzhou ,Suzhou ,Ningbo, Changzhou, Wenzhou , Yiwu , Guangzhou ,Shenzhen ,Xi’an Foshan, Hong Kong ,etc , also hold passport for all the countries , can travel abroad if required .

My services include as follows:
1. Business Interpretation & negotiation services.
2. Factory visiting and auditing.
3. Product sourcing services
4. Tourist and business guiding services in other cities of China
5. Shopping assistant/Personal Shopper/Local attractions/food etc
6. Import & export services, company registration, office setting up services.
7. Oder follow up, shipping/logistic services
8. Chinese-English documents translation (product manual, contract, technical documents, e-mail, websites etc)
9. Exhibition/show /trade fair interpreter /translator services
10. Temporary secretarial /personal assistant Services for all your needs in China.
11. Other English-Chinese translation services according to customers’ requirements
12. Car/Minivan/Bus/coach/limousine rentals.
13. Printing services (name cards, catalogues, brochures, books, flyers, folders, gift boxes, etc)
For more information about my services, welcome to visit my site at:
www.travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com
Please feel free to contact me if you plan to travel to China, I am sure with my great services & professionalism, you will have a wonderful trip in China. Let sunny be always with you when you are in China.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact
E- Mail: sunnyerday@gmail.com
Mobile: 0086-134-86394386
MSN: zhmy8866@yahoo.com
Skype confused smileyunnyperday
Websites: www.travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com
Personal Homepage: [sites.google.com]
Have a wonderful trip in China with Sunny ^_^

Re: shanghai local guide, excellent interpreter & translator
Posted by: Lauraleeli (IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2013 01:24AM
My name is Laura Lee. I graduated with a business management degree and studied English at the respected Fudan University. Having been an interpreter for years, I have gained a rich experience and understanding of operating in the field of business. I am very much focused on adapting to the varying needs of the business world whatever your line of business may be. My aim is to provide a highly professional approach to suit your requirements whilst in Shanghai, culminating in an enjoyable and successful conclusion to your trip.

Don't miss the opportunity to utilize my skills. Communication between clients is a key ingredient, particularly when different cultures are involved. In that regard I can guarantee the care and attention you would rightly expect.

Should your requirement be for a private guide and you wish to adopt a more relaxed easy pace, I can use my considerable local knowledge to show you some of the sights. Whatever your mood you can experience a real flavor of one of the most vibrant and diverse city in the world.

Being a people person, you can be assured of my good intentions and warm and friendly Shanghai hospitality.

Work qualifications can be viewed at www.shanghainterpreter.blog.com

Contact details:
www.bossinterpreter.com
www.shanghaiinterpreter.blog.com
Email: [email protected]
Cell phone:0086-13671700748
I only charge you $100USD a day
Please don't let your business trip skip with regret

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: shanghai local guide, excellent interpreter & translator - Re: shanghai local guide, excellent interpreter & translator
page served in 0.069s