View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Chinese Course In Shanghai

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese Course In Shanghai
Posted by: Leoyoung (IP Logged)
Date: August 10, 2012 04:59AM
Hi, I am Lisa
I am a Chinese teacher who has 8 years of experience in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language. I am dedicated to provide students with an inexpensive way of learning Chinese. I offer high quality, flexible, affordable and interesting Chinese language courses. My students came from all over the world (especially Europe and the US).
You know the best approach to learning Chinese is to focus on oral practice and listening comprehension. I do not speak English in class (unless it is necessary) and help students to enjoy fast progress by a total immersion into the language and culture - each with his or her individual pace and program.
There are three kinds of service:
One is that I go to your office to teach Chinese, so you don’t have to waste your time on the way to the school. Furthermore the schedule of your study is very flexible.
The second is that if it is convenient for you, you also can come to my classroom at 1404 ,58 Jiaozhou Road ,jingan district, shanghai

If you are interested in my offer, please feel free to contact me at: andersen1026@gmail.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Chinese Course In Shanghai - Chinese Course In Shanghai
page served in 0.059s