View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Your Chinese-English Interpreter in China!

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Your Chinese-English Interpreter in China!
Posted by: Sabrinatang (IP Logged)
Date: August 14, 2012 11:18PM
Hello to all Foreign Business People and Travelers! While you are doing business or traveling in China, I am here to assist you in any way.

I offer Chinese-English interpreting and translation services, as well as tour guide, local business services, Visa documentation services for foreigners, and other services for foreigners (just ask, and I’ll do what I can to help you).

I mainly work in beautiful and scenic Xiamen City, Fujian Province, but I can travel anywhere within China to assist you. The busy International port of Xiamen offers competitive shipping rates and less complex customs than Shanghai or Guangzhou.

I graduated as an International Business Major from a local university in Xiamen, and have lived here for more than 6 years. For the past 3 years, I have worked in Foreign Trade, in Sales, Sourcing, Marketing, and Promotion, and regularly do business with Foreign Clients from around the World.

I’m hard-working and trustworthy, and I hope to be able to work with you in the future.

Whether you need an Interpreter/Translator for Factory Visits, Business Meetings, Exhibition/Trade Shows, Product Sourcing, QC and Shipping/Customs services, or Travel/Tourism Guide and Arrangements, I’m here to make your business, travel, and life in China easier and more convenient.

Best Regards, Sabrina Tang

Email/MSN: sabrina--tang@hotmail.com
Phone: +86-15880268679

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Your Chinese-English Interpreter in China! - Your Chinese-English Interpreter in China!
page served in 0.058s