Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Shanghai Pudong Int’l Airport (PVG) Car Rental with Chauffeur Service
Posted by: Chinatrips (IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2012 04:22AM
Hello, this is Caroline and I provide Sedan and Van for my clients in and out Shanghai. The cars are new with safe driver. If you’re looking for a car and a reliable driver for you to:

 Pudong airport transfer 350RMB (in Shanghai)
 Hongqiao airport transfer 250RMB (in Shanghai)

The car is also available for:
 Sightseeing
 Shopping
 School or work transfer
 Traveling to Suzhou, Kunshan, Wuxi, Changzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Shaoxing, Taizhou, Nanjing and other cities
 Go to Watertown
 Yearly or monthly rental

No matter wherever you are, I’ll have the car to pick you up and drop you off to the right place on time. Time is precious, you are important! Start your safe trip in China! Your private driver with nice car! Please email me for booking: miamiaha@gmail.com or give me a call +86-136-7177-3434(Please text me if I can’t answer your phone)

Re: Shanghai Pudong Int’l Airport (PVG) Car Rental with Chauffeur Service
Date: February 01, 2013 09:48PM
Moganshan Road Art District -Moganshan Road #50

If you'd like to see what's happening on the contemporary art scene in China, M50 is a contemporary art district in Shanghai that houses a thriving community of more than 100 artists whose studios are open to the public. It is often compared with New York's SoHo and Beijing's 798 Art Zone. The art quarter has become a popular cultural attraction for local and international visitors alike, and was named among the top ten things to do in Shanghai by Time Magazine.

[www.orientaltraveller.com]

Re: Shanghai Pudong Int’l Airport (PVG) Car Rental with Chauffeur Service
Date: October 10, 2013 04:32AM
The car is also available for:
Sightseeing
Shopping
School or work transfer
Traveling to Suzhou, Kunshan, Wuxi, Changzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Shaoxing, Taizhou, Nanjing and other cities
Go to Watertown
Yearly or monthly rental

No matter wherever you are, I’ll have the car to pick you up and drop you off to the right place on time. Time is precious, you are important! Start your safe trip in China! Your private driver with nice car!
Please email me for booking: melissa@orientaltraveller.com or give me a call +86-136-7177-3434(Please text me if I can’t answer your phone)

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.071s