View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Chinese Driving License

New Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese Driving License
Posted by: Dada7hongkong (IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2012 10:43PM
Foreigners from any Country who want to drive in China must apply for a Chinese Driving License. International Driver Permit (IDP) and Oversea Driver Licenses are not recognized by the Chinese goverment.    Well, just turn to us【Dada Enterprise Services Limited】for China driving license.    If you hold a oversea driving license, there is two way to apply the Chinese driving license, the first way is to attend the paper test and get the Chinese license in about 5 working day, the another way is to apply the license without test, but you need to pay more money,please contact us by 020-22810285 or 137 1137 2905  You need to provide the scan of following documents:  (1) Your passport with a visa from Chinese goverment and the latest entry stamp in your passport ;  (2) Valid driver license from your country or any other country;  (3) Four colour pictures in white background (size: 32mm x 22mm)  (4) if your visa allows you to stay in China more than 90 days, you can choice to attend the paper test (there is 6 languange can be selected: Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Janpanish, Russian) or select the without test service.    (5) Please contact us for the details.    【Dada Enterprise Services Limited】  GUANGZHOU TEL: +86-20-22810285  Con
tract with: Lily +86-13711372905  Guangzhou Address: Room 2415-2416, No.316 Huanshizhong Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, China  WEBSITE:  MSN & email & skype: [email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Chinese Driving License - Chinese Driving License
page served in 0.059s