View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Re: visa extension

New Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
visa extension
Posted by: Dada5hongkong (IP Logged)
Date: November 07, 2012 09:05PM
With an F visa, what can I do in China?F visa is issued to applicants who are invited to China for business, research, lecture, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months.
I am going to mainland China, then to Hong Kong and back to mainland China. Does this mean I must have a double-entry visa?Yes. Although Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR are part of China, they have different visa systems from China mainland. Each time you enter into China mainland, one entry will be used up.

I have a double/multi-entry Visa, but have 60 days limit for each stay. How can I remove it?Double or multiple entry visas (either an L or F) issued by overseas Chinese Embassies, Consulates, visa offices usually have limitations of each stay. The limit can NOT be removed in China since December 2004. Instead you can apply for a new F issued by Public Security Bureau. Your previous L or F will be cancelled since you can NOT have two valid visas simultaneously. THAT'S CHINA can help you do that.

If I want to stay longer in China, can I have my visa done without leaving China mainland?Yes. If you are holding an L visa, technically you can have it extended twice, with 30 days of each time. If you want to stay longer even than that, you can have your China visa converted to an F visa through a Chinese visa agent. If you are holding an F visa, you can simply have it extended for another 3, 6 or 12 months. The visas issued when you are already in China mainland have NO limitation of each stay. It means if you wish, you can stay as long as your visa duration without leaving. The entry (ies) is for your expected or unexpected travel. You don't have to leave. F-visa holders can stay in China mainland without leaving for consecutive one year, which is calculated from last entry date.

【Hong Kong Dada Enterprise Services Limited】with pleasure to extend your visa,kindly contact us:
TEL: +86-20-22810285
Mob:+86-13711372905 (Lily)
Address: Room 2415-2416, No.316 Huanshizhong Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou.
MSN & email & skype: [email protected]

Re: visa extension
Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2012 04:29PM
How are you,
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
Skype: angelamarketguide
Website: []

I am familiar with fashionclothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets ,hardware
markets,fresh plants ,flowers,pet,fishing,fishing tools ,garden use
tool and material market,like fiber glass rod,bird
netting,ipad accessories, etc....and some
of the iron door,iron art,iron furniture factories in GuangDong .
Pls donot hesitate to contact me,i may be your big help.
I can offer many different styles especially lady fashion wear in low
price of stock lot.
Welcome send me pic or sample for order to make.
Mobile: 0086 15011716998

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: visa extension - Re: visa extension
page served in 0.056s