View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Re: Shanghai airport to Suzhou Car rental with Chauffeur

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Shanghai airport to Suzhou Car rental with Chauffeur
Posted by: Chinatrips (IP Logged)
Date: November 12, 2012 09:11PM
Hello, this is Caroline and I provide Sedan and Van for my clients in and out of Suzhou. The cars are new with safe driver. If you’re looking for a car and a reliable driver for you to:
a) Daily Rental sedan in Suzhou 650RMB for 8hours, within 100km
b) Shanghai Pudong airport transfer 800RMB
c) Suzhou to Shanghai and return 1000RMB

No matter wherever you are, I’ll have the car to pick you up and drop you off to the right place on time. Time is precious, you are important! Start your safe trip in China! Your private driver with nice car! Please email me for booking or quotation: [email protected] or give me a call +86-136-7177-3434(Please text me if I can’t answer your phone)

Re: Shanghai airport to Suzhou Car rental with Chauffeur
Date: February 01, 2013 09:47PM
Tongli,which belongs to Wujiang in Jiangsu Province, is located along the bank of Tai Lake and to the east of ancient canal with eight lakes surrounded; it is 80 kilometers away from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport in the east and 18 kilometers away from Suzhou in the north, adjacent to 318 national highway in the south and Suzhou—Jiaxing expressway in the west. The administrative district of Tongli town, after mergence of Tongli and Tuncun in October, 2001, covers a total area of 102.91 square kilometers and boasts a total population of 58,000 with 12 administrative villages, 1 aquatic product base and 6 community residents' committees affiliated.

[www.orientaltraveller.com]

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: February 02, 2013 07:57AM
[b][/b]How are you,
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com
email: angela6633@126.com
Website: [www.gzsd.icoc.cn] I am familiar with fashionclothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets ,hardware
markets,fresh plants ,flowers,pet,fishing,fishing tools ,garden use
tool and material market,like fiber glass rod,bird
netting,ipad accessories, etc....and some
of the iron door,iron art,iron furniture factories in GuangDong .
Pls donot hesitate to contact me,i may be your big help.
I can offer many different styles especially lady fashion wear in low
price of stock lot.
Welcome send me pic or sample for order to make.
Mobile: 0086 15011716998

Date: February 14, 2013 09:15AM
Wuzhen Town, in Tongxiang City, Zhejiang Province, it’s 130km away from Shanghai and 1 and half hours driving distance. It has a history of more than 1,000 years. Of the ancient residential houses, workshops, and stores still standing on the banks of the rivers, 169,600 square meters, accounting for 81.54 percent of the town's total floor area, have remained unchanged, lending an atmosphere of antiquity.
If you’re individual, family, or a small group visiting Water town and need of car and driver, please don’t hesitate to contact me. The cars are in good condition with safe driver. We have sedan, minivan and bus available for you. Please email me for any enquiries or booking: caroline@orientaltraveller.com, welcome to visit us at [www.orientaltraveller.com] Thank you!

Date: October 10, 2013 04:30AM
The car is also available for:
Sightseeing
Shopping
School or work transfer
Traveling to Suzhou, Kunshan, Wuxi, Changzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Shaoxing, Taizhou, Nanjing and other cities
Go to Watertown
Yearly or monthly rental

No matter wherever you are, I’ll have the car to pick you up and drop you off to the right place on time. Time is precious, you are important! Start your safe trip in China! Your private driver with nice car!
Please email me for booking: melissa@orientaltraveller.com or give me a call +86-136-7177-3434(Please text me if I can’t answer your phone)

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: Shanghai airport to Suzhou Car rental with Chauffeur - Re: Shanghai airport to Suzhou Car rental with Chauffeur
page served in 0.067s