View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > L/F visa extension in China

New Topic
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
L/F visa extension in China
Posted by: Dada7hongkong (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2013 10:01PM
Good news to foreigners in China: If you want to stay longer in China, you can have your visa done without leaving China mainland. If you are holding an L/F visa, technically you can have it extended twice, with 30 days of each time. If you want to stay longer even than that, you can have your China visa converted to an F visa through a Chinese visa agent. If you are holding an F visa, you can simply have it extended for another 3, 6 or 12 months. The visas issued when you are already in China mainland have NO limitation of each stay. It means if you wish, you can stay as long as your visa duration without leaving. The entry (ies) is for your expected or unexpected travel. You don't have to leave. F-visa holders can stay in China mainland without leaving for consecutive one year, which is calculated from last entry date,more details welcome to contact with me:

Hong Dong Dada Enterprise Services Limited
Lily: +86-13711372905
QQ:1692496285TEL: +86-20-22810285
MSN & email : [email protected]
Address: Rm 2415-2416, No.316 Huanshizhong Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou,

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> L/F visa extension in China - L/F visa extension in China
page served in 0.051s