View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Re: Interpreter/Travel Guide in Fujian Province!

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Interpreter/Travel Guide in Fujian Province!
Posted by: Sabrinatang (IP Logged)
Date: March 25, 2013 03:26AM
Hello to Travelers! While you are doing business or traveling in China, I am here to assist you in any way.

I offer Chinese-English interpreting and translation services, as well as tour guide, local business services, and other services for foreigners (just ask, and I’ll do what I can to help you).

I mainly work in beautiful and scenic Xiamen City, Fujian Province, but I can travel anywhere within China to assist you. The busy International port of Xiamen offers competitive shipping rates and less complex customs than Shanghai or Guangzhou.

I graduated as an International Business Major from a local university in Xiamen, and have lived here for more than 6 years. For the past 3 years, I have worked in Foreign Trade, in Sales, Sourcing, Marketing, and Promotion, and regularly do business with Foreign Clients from around the World.

I’m easy-going, hard-working and trustworthy, and I hope to be able to work with you in the future.

Whether you need an Interpreter/Translator for Factory Visits, Business Meetings, Exhibition/Trade Shows, Product Sourcing, QC and Shipping/Customs services, or Travel/Tourism Guide and Arrangements, I’m here to make your business, travel, and life in China easier and more convenient.

Best Regards, Sabrina Tang
Email/MSN: [email protected] Phone: +86-15880268679

Re: Interpreter/Travel Guide in Fujian Province!
Posted by: Bhaggin (IP Logged)
Date: March 30, 2013 03:18AM
3> Hello everyone. Thank you for visiting my profile. I’m Maggie and i`am currently living here in Shanghai. I`m an experienced business interpreter, translator and travel guide. I also have a degree in English business as well as in foreign trade. My command of the English language in all aspects is very good and I enjoy learning. I’m a fun loving, professional women that will work very hard to get the best results in whatever I do. My main goal is to ensure that your visit to China will be an exciting, memorable experience that will stay with you long after you have left China.

Miss Maggie *s service for BUSINESS:
1. Business interpretation/business assistance for you
*Exhibition & Trade Fair
*General Business Meeting
*Business Negotiation
*Factory/Supplier Visit
*Company office tem assistant
*Purchasing assistant
*Help client set up office in Shanghai or another city in china
*Products Sourcing
* Market Research
* Secretary Service
2. Business & Leisure trip arrangements
*Design a trip plan and arrange according to your requirements and your budget
*Make business appointment with the factories, suppliers that you are going to visit upfront.
*Hotel Reservation
*Booking flights, train, bus, private car or public transport according to your requirements.
*Car Rental (Private car or coach)
*Airport picks up and drops off
* Restaurant booking
* Cooking class booking
* Apartment hotel renting or Villa or Hostel …
3. Documentc translation, Meeting Translation.

Miss Maggie *s service for Tour:

1. Airport picks up and drops off.
2. Arrange tour guide for you in different cities in China. <shanghai, Beijing, xi*an, Guilin, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Guangzhou >
3. Book hotel for you <every city in china >
4 Design the tour itinerary for you according to your requirements.
5 Tour guide/Interpreter/Business Assistant/Shopping assistant
6. Car Rental<every city >
7 Hotels, Flights
Contact information:
Mobile: 86 15800301259
Email:shanghai.littlestar@gmail.com
Msn:maggie99@live.cn
Yahoo: cblmaggie@yahoo.cn
My personal website: [china-travel-star.blogspot.com]

Business web: [www.shanghaipersonalguide.com]
[www.sweetshanghaiguide.com]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: Interpreter/Travel Guide in Fujian Province! - Re: Interpreter/Travel Guide in Fujian Province!
page served in 0.058s