Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
shanghai/hangzhou/suzhou/wuxi/ningbo/yiwu professional interpreter/translator/tour guide
Posted by: Ivy1987 (IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2013 04:54AM
name/facebook name:Lisbeta Liu

e-mail:lisbetaliu@yahoo.com
lisbeta.liu@gmail.com

Hello All,

This is Lisbeta Liu,26.a freelance translator in Shanghai.able to travel to other cities .A professional business translator ,with more than 4 years exeprience.
fluent english.(studied in English Major)

My translation field:Textile,machinery,Auto part,Contrustion,electronic,Motorcycle, Wedding dresses industry,and etc

Familar with the factroeis in Shanghai,hangzhou,suzhou,wuxi,shaoxing,ningbo,wenzhou,shaoxing,yiwu,taizhou and etc

Good at Business negotation.

Independent,punctual,good-eaducated

As a freelance translator ,the service that I offered:

1. Business tour guiding / interpretation in Shanghai (International Exhibition, Conference,visit factories etc.)
2.Flight ticket &Airport; pick-up service (Shanghai Pudong Airport, Shanghai Hongqiao Airport)
hotel reservation(free)

3.Vehicle rental (Car, Van, Mini-bus, etc.)

4.Accompanying service to other cities in China

5.tour guidng in shanghai /family tour guiding/honeymoon tour guiding

6.shopping assistant(no commission)

7.tailor-making service in shanghai

feedback from my customers

1.Salman Bin Tayyab from Pakistan
Dear Matthew, Lisbeta is good. I grede her on highest level as I have dealt with many interprators / guides arround the globe. She is honest, responsible, punctual and accomodating personality. I was innitially a bit affraid on making my direct booking with her over internet but then when I met her in the hotel lobby, it turned into a very pleasent surprize. She was keen to show me as much as possible in limited time during my sight seeing day, she helped me in getting some business research and arranged a nice cruse for my team, who joined us next day. She is very well aware of the places and routes. She has very good stemina; definatly more then mine...smiling smiley the best thing was that she was not taking commisions from the shops where we did shopping. I noticed this with some other guides in other cities. I feel that she would be a real asset to your organization. Please free to contact me over skype or phone to have more detailed information, if you require any. Thank you and best regards, Salman Bin Tayyab

Re: shanghai/hangzhou/suzhou/wuxi/ningbo/yiwu professional interpreter/translator/tour guide
Posted by: Tiffanywu93 (IP Logged)
Date: November 08, 2013 10:13PM
Hello.

This is tiffany,freeance interpreter all over of China.

Mainly I stay in Nanjing,Guangzhou city. If you go to many city.I cam offer local interpreter of each city.you can save some transportation fee and hotel fee.who know their city very well.

If you are interested.pls feel free to contact me.

My mail:tiffanywu93@gmail.com
Whatapp:18351002404
QQ:1414889039

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.094s