View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Shanghai Interpreter Offer You an Intelligent Business Trip

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Shanghai Interpreter Offer You an Intelligent Business Trip
Posted by: Lauraleeli (IP Logged)
Date: September 01, 2013 10:50PM
My name is Laura Lee. I graduated with a business management degree and studied English at the respected Fudan University. Having been an interpreter for years, I have gained a rich experience and understanding of operating in the field of business. I am very much focused on adapting to the varying needs of the business world whatever your line of business may be. My aim is to provide a highly professional approach to suit your requirements whilst in Shanghai, culminating in an enjoyable and successful conclusion to your trip.

Don't miss the opportunity to utilize my skills. Communication between clients is a key ingredient, particularly when different cultures are involved. In that regard I can guarantee the care and attention you would rightly expect.

Should your requirement be for a private guide and you wish to adopt a more relaxed easy pace, I can use my considerable local knowledge to show you some of the sights. Whatever your mood you can experience a real flavor of one of the most vibrant and diverse city in the world.

Being a people person, you can be assured of my good intentions and warm and friendly Shanghai hospitality.

Work qualifications can be viewed at www.shanghainterpreter.blog.com

Contact details:
www.bossinterpreter.com
www.shanghaiinterpreter.blog.com
Email: [email protected]
Cell phone:0086-13671700748
I only charge you $100USD a day
Please don't let your business trip skip with regret

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Shanghai Interpreter Offer You an Intelligent Business Trip - Shanghai Interpreter Offer You an Intelligent Business Trip
page served in 0.06s