View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Are you looking for trip guide to assist you during your stay in China?

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Are you looking for trip guide to assist you during your stay in China?
Posted by: Shirleymain (IP Logged)
Date: April 19, 2015 10:30PM
Are you looking for trip guide to assist you during your stay in China?
Hello this is Shirley,major in English with richful working experiences more than 8 years and I used to travel to European countries

(France,Germany,Amsterdam,Belgium) and South Africa for business trip and travelling.I am professional trip guide who can provide service of

guiding,interpreting,sourcing,quality checking,shipping etc.If you are looking for a reliable guide who can assist you expand business in China,I will be a

good partner to work with because I could make your trip more successful and enjoyable based on my richful experiences and working attitude,plus good

personality to accompany you to ensure you have a pleasant trip during your stay in China!

Best Regards
Shirley
Mobile:0086-13250280121(viber&whatsapp)
Email: [email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Are you looking for trip guide to assist you during your stay in China? - Are you looking for trip guide to assist you during your stay in China?
page served in 0.053s