View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Travel to China > Re: A Beijing Interpreter Available

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
A Beijing Interpreter Available
Posted by: Boots71 (IP Logged)
Date: February 05, 2009 08:53PM
Hi,my name is Christine, a Beijing interpreter with a technology background. Major in English, and French is my second language, honest, reliable, easy going, and considerate lady.Service focus on your business and help you in every details.
I am a professional conference interpreter and translator stationed in Beijing, China. And willing to travel. I interpret from Chinese into English and vice versa. My wide experience includes interpreting and translating on a multitude of subjects for international organizations, high-level officials, government agencies, magazines, newspapers and businesses. Translation fields: finance, accounting ,commerce, tourism, mechanism, automobile & medical equipment etc...In addition to serving high-level conferences, I also offer interpreting/ tour guide services to individuals and companies.
For more information : please visit my web:
www.biz-interpreter.com
E-mail: [email protected]
Cell: 86 13911884070
Christine

China Beijing Interpreter
Date: February 09, 2009 08:12PM
Hi,my name is Christine, a Beijing interpreter with a technology background. Major in English, and French is my second language, honest, reliable, easy going, and considerate lady.Service focus on your business and help you in every details.
I am a professional conference interpreter and translator stationed in Beijing, China. And willing to travel. I interpret from Chinese into English and vice versa. My wide experience includes interpreting and translating on a multitude of subjects for international organizations, high-level officials, government agencies, magazines, newspapers and businesses. Translation fields: finance, accounting ,commerce, tourism, mechanism, automobile & medical equipment etc...In addition to serving high-level conferences, I also offer interpreting/ tour guide services to individuals and companies.
If you need my help, please kindly let me know, I’m always ready for your service.
www.biz-interpreter.com
Christine

Re: China Beijing Interpreter
Posted by: Samibrucelee (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2009 05:35AM
HI EVERYBODY.MY NAME IS SAMI (CHINESE NAME IS LIXIAOLONG) I AM FROM EUROPE(AZERBAIJAN). I SPEAK 5 LANGUAGES... AZERBAIJAN, TURKISH, ENGLISH, RUSSIAN AND CHINESE...
MY MAJOR IS INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC RELATIONS. I ALREADY GRADUATED UNIVERSITY IN MY COUNTRY. AND NOW I STUDY CHINESE LANGUAGE IN TSING HUA UNIVERSITY...I LIVED ONE YEAR IN USA...

PLEASE REPLY. MY E-MAIL: [email protected] ; [email protected]

大家好.我叫SAMI.中文名字是李小龙.我是欧洲的阿塞拜疆人.我会说5个语言.阿塞拜疆语,土尔其语,英语,俄语,汉语.在我的国家毕业了大学.专业是国际经济.现在在清华大学学汉语.我在美国住过1年.请多多关照!!

请回复.我的邮箱地址:[email protected] [email protected]

Chine interpreter in Beijing
Date: February 16, 2009 12:07AM
If you need my help, please kindly let me know, I’m always ready for your service.
www.biz-interpreter.com
Christine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2009 03:12AM by Olive.

A Beijing Interpreter (Chinese Interpreter )
Date: May 09, 2009 08:19AM
Hi,I’m Christine, a Beijing interpreter with a technology background. Major in English, and French is my second language, honest, reliable, easy going, and considerate lady. I am a professional conference interpreter and translator stationed in Beijing, China. I interpret from Chinese into English and vice versa. My wide experience includes interpreting and translating on a multitude of subjects for international organizations, high-level officials, government agencies, magazines, newspapers and businesses. Translation fields: finance, accounting ,commerce, tourism, mechanism, automobile & medical equipment etc...In addition to serving high-level conferences, I also offer interpreting/ tour guide services to individuals and companies. Please e-mail me or call me to make inquiries. Available for trips to Shang Hai, Xi An, Guang Zhou, Tian Jin , Ji Nan and etc.

For more information : please visit my web: www.biz-interpreter.com

Christine

Re: A Beijing Interpreter Available
Posted by: Jay (IP Logged)
Date: May 09, 2009 09:14AM
Why do you post again and again the same message, starting with the same "Hi, my name is Christine"?
For normal people, one time would be enough no?

Posted by: Uberche (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2009 01:22AM
They want their message to be at the top of the forum so they keep bumping it up.

A Beijing Interpreter (Chinese Interpreter )
Date: March 27, 2010 08:17AM
Hi,I’m Christine, a Beijing interpreter with a technology background. Major in English, and French is my second language, honest, reliable, easy going, love of detail and considerate lady. I am a professional conference interpreter and translator stationed in Beijing, China. I interpret from Chinese into English and vice versa. My wide experience includes interpreting and translating on a multitude of subjects for international organizations, high-level officials, government agencies, magazines, newspapers and businesses. Translation fields: finance, accounting ,commerce, tourism, mechanism, automobile & medical equipment etc...In addition to serving high-level conferences, I also offer interpreting/ tour guide services to individuals and companies. Please e-mail me or call me to make inquiries. Available for trips to Shang Hai, Xi An, Guang Zhou, Tian Jin , Ji Nan and etc.

Cell: 0086 13911884070
Christine

Interpreting & Translating Service in China
Date: July 16, 2009 11:13PM

I'm Christine, I've lost my rainbow bikini in Beijng last week
Date: May 13, 2010 03:32AM
Hi, I’m Christine and I've lost my rainbow bikini in Beijng last week:

If you have any information please contact me:
- E-mail: boots71@hotmail.com
- Cell: 0086 13911884070

Christine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2010 05:38AM by Olive.

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: December 07, 2010 08:32AM
how are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou.

I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .

If you need my help,Pls contact me

MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com

Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com

0086 15011716998

Thanks

Angela
[chinabusinessagent.chinatripguider.com]

Posted by: Kuloo785 (IP Logged)
Date: September 23, 2011 12:05AM
Professional Beijing interpreter (please refer to www.gleeant.com for further information) is available; freelance Beijing interpreter experienced in trade shows, business meeting, factory/manufacture visit.
I provide interpreting service for Non-Chinese speaking travelers all over the world during their trip to Beijing. My goal is to bring my client a productive and successful trip to China as an honest and trustworthy partnersmileys with beer Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with. You may find my contact information from my website.

Posted by: 1084682860 (IP Logged)
Date: January 01, 2013 02:07AM

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Re: A Beijing Interpreter Available - Re: A Beijing Interpreter Available
page served in 0.063s